WW2: Nikoli Rictofen | Teen Ink

WW2: Nikoli Rictofen

By Hassan_Ishteiwi BRONZE, Riverside, California
Hassan_Ishteiwi BRONZE, Riverside, California

WW2: Nikoli Rictofen
       “ Hurry Nikoli, they're invading our premises!” shouted General Impsy, a formal german from WW1.
          “ What... what is going on?” said Nikoli abashed. 
        “ They have invaded our territory, if we don’t get out of here we're going to be goners for god sake, now get up so we can get out of this dam battlefield!” screamed General Impsy as he saw a tank explode a cabin full of his german soldiers.
        They were running back to the hut  that insured protection, one pale skin  Chinese officers saw them hopeless and about 100 yards from the hut. He took his chance. He came up in his rusty covered jeep and rode by General Impsy, but he missed and shot Nikoli in the leg. As Nikloi fell in pain, General Impsy pulls out his Colt M1917 Cal. and shoots once at the rusty cab. He misses his first shot. He shoots again, the bullet this time hitting the Chinese officer's arm which causes him to lose control and smash into an oak tree.
         As General Impsy helps Nikoli get into the hut, they lay him on a old wooden table full of thorns and termites. The doctor came in and had to make sure that Nikoli was ok. He started of by asking Nikoli to take his white tucked shirt off the make sure he didn’t get shot in the stomach.
             About 16 hours later Nikoli awakens. “ Where… where am I, who are you, what happened to me ?” asked Nikoli anxious.
            General Impsy responded “ Son.. son are you ok, after that bullet wound, you passed out”.
           What the h--- what happened to my leg!… where is it!” yelled Nikoli.
          “ I’m so very sorry son but the doc said that the bullet that hit you shattered your bone and well, he had to amputate it....”  said General Impsy with a sad tone.
          “ Oh, no ,no ,no ,no this can’t be happening, where am I, i need to contact my family and tell them the bad news” said Nikoli with very little hope of being able to contact them.
          “ They are ok we were able to get contact with them and we told them of what happened” said General Impsy.
           “ Where… were did you say i was again?” said Nikoli angry a General Impsy for not letting him get up so he can go find his family!
            “ You are in Germany and daughters names are Sarah and Sanaro RICTOFEN!” yelled General Impsy to see if he would remember.
           After a couple hours of General Impsy talking to Nikoli, General Impsy helped Nikoli retain most of his memory. After he retains most of his memory, he is accompanied with a dozen or so doctors to send him away to rehab for a couple months.
             One night as Nikoli sat inside his room in a wheelchair, it was about 22’o hundred hours . He was alone All alone. I guess that’s what a Chinese man get for trying to mess with a german.
           That same night Nikoli was approached by two Chinese pale men with with coats, and Nikoli was choked by one of them and shoot in thigh! Nikoli screamed in agony as the pale Chinese men escaped.
             Before the criminals got away, Nikoli snuck out his colt python pistol , which he was not supposed to have and chased the men with an amputated leg and a wounded thigh!
             Nikoli shot once, he missed, Nikoli shot twice which got the man with the pistol in the leg. The other man managed to get away in the car. Nikoli approached the man on the floor and told him “ Why....why this?”.
            The chinese man responded “You know what you did you murderer, you shot my father!”.
           Nikoli responded “this is all a misunderstanding I didn’t shoot your father, the General did and -... he was the one that shot me in the leg!”.
           The chinese man screamed, “ you little lying piece of - “ 
          Before you know it Nikoli, was in the surgery  room once again laughing and smiling , telling people he had just  “found” a new gun.