Hitman 2 | Teen Ink

Hitman 2

August 30, 2015
By Pierced_Sirens BRONZE, Methuen, Massachusetts
Pierced_Sirens BRONZE, Methuen, Massachusetts
3 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
“We are chained to this life by a chain of gold, and we dare not sever it for fear of what lies beyond the drop.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince


Prologue
“You’re going to give me my job back, Jack, I’m the best Hitman you’ve ever had.  You know that I could never be replaced by any of these ammature idiots crawling around on the streets.” They were in a secluded room so no one could hear their conversation. The gang was outside minding their own business, unaware of what was happening inside the room. They were on the first floor, where all of the business transactions were handled, in the headquarters. Their hotel wasn’t prestigious but it was still one of the best places for the criminals and outcasts to hide out. All of their transactions were as safe as secrets in the hotel.
“Tony, you should have thought of this before you wrongfully murdered an innocent bystander, we may be part of the evils in the world but we are not trying to be found by the police.”
Tony stared at him unflinching, unwavering. He knew that was his cue to leave but he didn’t just walk in blind. He walked in with a plan because Rule #1 of being a hitman is you always have a plan. There; concealed in his black jacket, was a pistol. Tony knew in these situations he had to keep calm and mask any nerves, put a poker face on, if you will. He slyly reached into his pocket, he got closer, trying to direct Jack’s attention to the conversation and not his pocket. He swiftly pulled the pistol out.
“And what do you think you’re going to do with that? Shoot me?” Jack laughed. There was no indication of any uneasiness in his deep, daunting voice. They were both uneasy, on the balls of their feet, ready to fight if necessary. Jack lunged forward but Tony dodged his takedown attempt. He turned around, as graceful as a cat. When Tony turned he took advantage of the time he had and aimed his pistol at Jack. The fear was plainly written on his face, he wanted to survive. There was no mercy shown in Tony’s wild eyes.  They were as black as the moonless sky, ready to bring out the stars. His hair was standing on end, he looked like a psychotic maniac, as per the the words written down his arms. “Now Dad,” he said, his words dripping venom, “are you ready to die?” he said as he got his gun ready.
“Tony, put the gun down, we can work this out, you can have your job back.”
“You know what Dad? I think it's a little too late for you to give me my job back. You know the rules, Rule #2 to being a hitman, ‘What the big man says, goes, unless something unfortunate happens to him,’ you should know this, you’re the one who taught me.”
“Son.” he said with a questioning look in his eyes. He opened his mouth again to speak but Tony never got to hear what he was going to say because Jack’s head whipped back as the bullet connected with the center of his head.
Rule #3 to being a hitman, if the big man meets an unfortunate demise he is then replaced with his successor whether it be the successor who brought him to his demise or not. In this case I was his successor. Tony walked out of the room with a confident stride.