Tally | Teen Ink

Tally

August 13, 2015
By Shreya1256 BRONZE, Moorpark,
Shreya1256 BRONZE, Moorpark,
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

It all strtedwhen Tally fell out of the rocketship when she was a baby. She fell and fell into darkness,untill she finally landed on the planet Earth. Now one would ex anold wizard wasnt there to catch her. Now on would expect that she would have died after such a great fall, and Tally would have too if the wizard hadn't been there to catch her. While Tally fell into the wizards expecting arms, the wizard knew that Tally was "the one." As Tally grew up with the wizard she believed that she was truly ordinary girl when she really was not. The wizard knew he had to tell Tally when she came of age, and when Tally turned 16 the wizard knew it was time. The wizard said "Tally you know that I am at death's door,but before I die there is something I have to to tell you. You are no ordinary girl Tally you belong on a different planet you even have superpowers!And I unfortunately am not your dad.So Tally you have to go find your superpowers,train yourself,then find your archenemy, kill him or her, and then and only then can you return to where you belong."The old wizard had uttered his last breath,so while the old wizards life ended Tally's had only just begun.