Know first, Den Judge | Teen Ink

Know first, Den Judge

By MoHussain BRONZE, Parsippany, New York
MoHussain BRONZE, Parsippany, New York

Somewhere in Africa’s deep jungle there was a proud lion and he was the king of his pack.. He was the most forocious and fearless of them all. He treated his pack well. He would fight for the dominance time to time but it wouldn’t mean anything. Lyon’s pack wasn’t the only lion pack in the jungle. There was another pack that was just as stong as Lyons was. Their pack leader was named Simba. Both packs had their own dens and if their was a lion that wasn’t supposed to be their, things wouldn’t turn out so pretty. 

Simba was a big lion. No one would talk back to him. This was because of how intimidating he looks with his chest popping out out along with his arms. Additionally, he had this vigorous smell that would reak of dead animal carcasas. The other lions were in the pack just because Simba would feed them well. Even though Simba wouldn’t do anthing wrong Lyon that didn’t like the fact that he would have to be near his presence. One day, Simba decided that he should get to know other lions. Since Simba and Lyon were the only two packs in the jungle they would get bored. It would only be reasonable that Simba would go off and get to know Lyons pack.
    The only problem with his plan was the fact that Lyon did not like him. “I never did anything wrong,” exclaimd Simba. “I’m just gonna try to do my best to sneak my way into meeting his lion pack,” he whispered to himself. Simba decided not to tell his pack he was going off because he didn’t want them to get worried so he left the den as queit as a mouse.
     Lyon’s pack was playing around while Lyon was sleeping. Simba decided this was the best chance of any to make new friends. He went to talk to one of the smaller ones in the pack. Simba approched him and the lion went into a defensive position. Ready to pounce at any time. “Woah!” shouted Simba. “I don’t wanna fight I just want to talk!” In a couple of hours they became best friends.
   “You should leave before Lyon wakes up.” Blurted the small lion. “I guess I should.” Simba whispered nevously. But just as soon as Simba was making his way home Lyon woke up from his slumber. “Roooaaaarrr” went Lyon who was now enraged with fury. Simba sprinted as fast as he could. Simba was out of site in a matter of seconds.
    When Simba got home he was ferios he could not talk to the other lions. Simba stayed up all night trying to figure out how to get Lyon not to hate him. He thought of giving him some of his land, but knew he wouldn’t want anymore because of how much he already had. Simba thought of giving him a month supply of food but knew he was to c***y and would not take food from anyone else but catch it himself. He saw that he had no other choice but to fight for it.
    It was morning now. Simba woke up with a jolt for the big fight. He also had a big breakfast of monkey. He made his way down the end of the jungle. He found the pack and Lyon was leading them somewhere. Simba felt his heart pounding with a rush. But right before he pounced on Lyon, a huge buffalo ramed Lyon to the ground. He saw that this was his chance and Simba tackled the buffalo and clawed him. The buffalo got right back up and broke Simba’s leg. He screeched in pain. Lyon came in and stuck his claws into the buffalo. The buffalo knew he had no other choice but to run back. Lyon couldn’t believe what he just saw. And after that Lyon knew he was mistaken and saw his flaws.