Potato | Teen Ink

Potato

By jOaNnAlO SILVER, San Jacinto, California
jOaNnAlO SILVER, San Jacinto, California

1807, walking down the street was a mediocre looking English boy who had one dream, to become a crime fighting banana. He had always dreamt that one day he would wake up and be a banana, at last this never happened. The more he grew up the more of his friends transformed into various fruit and vegetable crime fighting vigilantes containing potassium. He felt so left out being an abnormal not banana. Time went by and all his classmates had left town and become something, except for little fat Danny, he became an old eccentric scientist making it his goal to become something. That something was a banana. He created a super serum that was assured to make him into a banana. He takes the serum, yet hours pass and nothing happens, so Danny accepts this lose and continues life as the abnormal human being in Potassiunopolis, until he adopts 4 labrapineapples and things take a dark turn in Potassiacity. So he settles down in Lemet and raises his labrapineapples. Years pass and the dogs start to treat him oddly, they sniff him, and lick him as if he were some type of chicken. Detective McOrange shows up at his door saying he had received multiple complaints stating abnormal amounts of potassium odor, Danny replies,” I wish,” McOrange says I need to search your house, Danny says not without a warrant, McOrange replies I’ll be back. A week passes and he comes back sneaking in only to see the horrific event of Danny transforming, screaming as his skin turns white pale, and his hair falls off and roots take its place, finishing the transformation into a potato. Cursing the world for his fate he promises to take over Potassiunopolis and kill everyone, and everything with his magical potassium dust. His final fate being in the fryer.

on May. 17 2015 at 2:56 am
Wow this is great. Truly great. I'm so inspired that I want to tattoo this story on arm so when I want to read it, I'll just read my arm. How is this not published!