Ho Ho to the Santa Clause | Teen Ink

Ho Ho to the Santa Clause

By Muffan_Man SILVER, Centerville, Iowa
Muffan_Man SILVER, Centerville, Iowa

Santa woke up on Christmas Eve.  Today was different.  He felt different.  He looked outside to see the white snow and elves playing outside.  But it wasn't quite like that.  Santa looked outside only to see flowers.  He had seen Flowers, green grass, and elves sweating as they are playing.  How could this be?  Santa felt funny, like he was going to throw up.  Santa then said out loud, “Where am I? This is the North Pole! Not Texas!”  Santa rubbed his eyes to see what he was seeing was real. But when he opened his eyes back up, the elves was gone.  Santa freaked out and went outside. It was hotter than heck. He looked back at his huge house only to find a cottage.  There was no other building as far as the eye could see.
Santa ran inside to call Mrs. Clause. But he couldn't find a phone.  He started to cry.  He went to rub his eyes and noticed something he didn't notice before.  His big long beard was gone.  All he had was an old man white mustache.  He didn't feel like Santa Clause anymore.  So he went to find his suit to put it on.  All he found was a dirty white tank top and a brown hipster hat.  He put the hat on because he felt bald without a hat.  After he put the hat on, he felt a tingle in his stomach.  Something was different.  He felt like Frosty the snowman.  His legs started moving and somehow a giant lollipop appeared in his hand.  He started to dance.  It wasn't the jolly Christmas songs he was used to.  It was a remix of Deck The Halls.  It was now called Deck Da’ Club.  Santa started dancing out of control.  He had never seen dance moves like this.  His new name was Santa Gfro Clause.  And all the kids got his new mix tape for Christmas…