Bobby's Dilemma | Teen Ink

Bobby's Dilemma

March 20, 2015
By King_Osiris BRONZE, Grafton, Wisconsin
King_Osiris BRONZE, Grafton, Wisconsin
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Bobby’s Dilemma


Hello there, my name is Bobby Anderson. If you want to know a random fact about me, it would be I HATE ORANGES! Anyways let’s get to the story...
“Bobby!” yelled Mother, “Breakfast is ready!”
“Coming!” I yelled back.
I had just woken up from a deep sleep, so I ran down the stairs to find the worlds best-ever-cooked-french-toast my mother has ever made.
“O.M.G!” I screamed.
“I made french toast dipped in extra eggs. Would you like to have some?” she asked.
“Yo’ bet!” I exclaimed.
So Bobby ate breakfast and gets ready for school, but forgets something....
“Cya mom,” I said.
“Cya sweetie!” she yelled back.
I hop onto the bus, and he doesn’t realize the fact that he forgot to bring his phone with him. I sat right next to his best friend Corrisve, yet Corrisve showed him his new iPhone 6s that he had just gotten.
“Hey dude, nice phone,” I said, “Want to see my new iPhone I had just gotten?”
“Sure, is it an iPhone 6?” he asked.
“Yeah man, it’s pretty cool!” I answered.
I attempted to reach into my pocket for my phone but didn’t I couldn’t find it in my pockets...
“Oh crap ..” I screamed, “I left my darn phone on my dresser!”

Remember...the story isn’t realistic..keep that in mind folks!
The bus driver stoped the vehicle and yelled back: “Do you need it now? I can turn around, its’ only ..”
“No thanks!” I answered while cutting him off in the middle of his sentence.
Bobby went to class not knowing that he was supposed to have his phone for a project. The bell rings... the teacher walked in and yelled, “Phones out! You have five seconds to grab em’ and show them to me. This will be a 50 point summative grade!”
“Mrs. Oswald...I left my phone at home...” I said while trying to hide my emotions of sadness and fear.
“Bobby, I told the entire, and I MEAN the ENTIRE class to bring their iPhones. Are you going to take a late or a 0 for today’s assignment?” she asked.
“Uhm....can you give me a sec to determine my choice? I asked.
“Sure, you have until I am done checking off the other kids if they have their phones or not,” she answered.
Oh my, where are my manners? Let me introduce you to my class, there are 16 kids in my class including me. There are nine girls and seven boys.
“Bobby?” my teacher asked.
“Yeh?” I answered, “Oh, I’ll take a late.” (Better than a 0 in the summative category)
School ends and I get back on the bus...
“Hey Corrisve, how was school?” I asked.
“Not bad, you?” Corrisve asked.
“Same...,” I said.
I went home and got a little freaked out.
“Mother, I’m home!” I yelled.
Silence.....
“Mother!” I yelled out a bit louder.
“Ughhhh,” Mother screeched.
“Mother, where are you!?” I screamed.
“Ove’....here....,” she said.
I searched the house and open a closet door...
“Oh my gosh, Mother, are you alright!?” I said, sadly.
She was lying down on the floor half dead. I noticed a fork in her leg  and her arm...
“Mother..what happened?” I asked worriedly.
“Terrorists...came...to...me...” she said frankly.
Suddenly Bobby heard noises coming from the first floor of the house an opening door.
Along with yells coming from a man and a woman, I ram to my room, and hid under my bed. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer and closer.
“Where can dat boi’ be?” said a voice.
“I hav’ absolutely no clue, maybe he is at school still?” said a voice.
Suddenly my door opened and I quickly pulled the covers towards me to keep from sight.
“You check the right side, I got left,” the man said.
I was so happy that I grabbed my phone before I went under the bed, so I quickly dialed 9-1-1
and they picked up. I said, “Come quick! I am being kidnapped!” I hung up in time to see my covers pulled away from me. Surprisingly the girl didn’t see me.
“George, get me the flashlight!” the woman screamed.
They shined the flashlight but luckily I was ... apparently in camouflage!
They saw nothing, so they left my room and obviously made my mom scream hard because she sounded like she had just gotten killed, but then sirens were wailing outside and policemen came barging through my house doors. I was very stupid and got out from underneath to find myself face to face with a man.
“Hello there puny child, time to take you to Australia!” he said.
“HALT!” said an officer.
“Hmm, we’ll see!” the man said.
The man got shot in the guts and died. I was saved!
Two months later...
My mom came home from the hospital and we (my family) were safe...at least for now.