Cow Freedom | Teen Ink

Cow Freedom

By TuPacLives BRONZE, Jackson, New Jersey
TuPacLives BRONZE, Jackson, New Jersey

"I hate quotes" me

“I’m done you’ll have to do this without me.” “This ain't over Dave; you're not running away from this one, not this one!” “Fine just keep it down I’d like to get through one day without winding up in a holding cell.” Dave whisper yells. “WHAT you’re going to have to speak up you know my ears are shot!” “Since When!”  “Since you told me not to YELL!”
“MOO” “You’re scaring the cows Clark.” “No we’re saving them now get me the cattle prod out ya bag.” Dave fumbles around in his bag, “You know there’s easier ways to start up a farm.” “Like what taking out a loan, I’m not taking a Loan, I’m taking these cows!” “Who’s taking my cow!” “What kind of slaughter house has security?” “Shut ya face Dave I got this, Hello there fine sir, no need to sweat we are with the IRS...have these cows been paying their taxes?” “Na I Know who ya’ll is you’re with them animal rights groups ain’t ya.” “Animal rights? The only right a cow has is to be served with a side of fries, now get da steppin fo I tase you bro.” “Clark don’t cattle prod that man! Clark!” “I’m going for the face!” Dave watched in horror as Clark repeatedly tased the man in the face, and then proceed to release the herd of cows on to the highway Yelling, “FREEDOM!”  And the cows were never seen again.