The Book | Teen Ink

The Book

October 31, 2014
By Mythia33 BRONZE, Chesapeck, Virginia
Mythia33 BRONZE, Chesapeck, Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Running throught the forest i think to myself, how did i get into this mess? It was fiveteen days till i turn sixteen. Everoneone was getting prepared for it, they were so excited for me. I was not. I am not very fond of parties or people. In fact i really despise them. Adults, kids teenagers, and the elderly are all the same to me, they are nothing. At the moment, i am in the library, looking for a book( what else would i be doing). This is one of the only place i can stand. Everone is quiet and the air smells of new pages from books. In the very back the smel lessens and is more musty. Im looking for something excited to read, alll the good books are in the back. I pick up a book that said "summoning of spirets and other demonic things". Well it looked interesting so I took it and tried a few out. Not the best idea let me tell you that. The book was real for one, and that now tells you why i am running through the woods. The demond i had summoned( on accident) was zipping past the tress and blending in with the night. I dont know the demonds name, i dont want to. im too busy running through the woods right now to even think straight, untill i came upon a clearing. There were three tall rocks in the shape of a triangle. I ran faster, thinking, hoping that somehow, these rock would save me. the demond was literally right on my heels. I try to scream but my lungs were bursting from lack of air. I finally made it to the rocks as the demond pounced. I passed into the rocks just as the demond reached to grab me. Before it could grab me, the rocks repelled the demond and the demond turned to ash. I ran home almost in tears, but i dont cry easily. The feeling i had that day never left my mind. I was interested from the rush i had gotten. I have finally found something that interests me.