the teasure | Teen Ink

the teasure

By jazz28 BRONZE, Pershore, Other
jazz28 BRONZE, Pershore, Other

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch

In a town called Burginvile there was a myth. On a hill above the town, there is a royal castle that used to have lots and lots of treasure gold, silver, bronze, paintings and antiques but one day a thief stole a very precious item and since then the kingdom has lost all its glory. Crops don’t grow no more and the kingdom is poor.  

Everyone in the town has heard about the myth, one day two brothers John and Billy decided to find the treasure and return it .on the other side of town father and son Damien and Lucifer wanted to get the treasure and be rich so off they went but I better tell you their stats (strength and weaknesses ). Damien is brave, mean, strong, slow, big and thick (stupid). Lucifer is brave, mean, strong, fast, small, smart and wants to be like his dad.  John is smart, brave, weak, fast, and agile and medium sized. Billy is fearful, smart, weak, fast, agile, medium sized and clumsy. So back to story two days later the brothers still can’t find the treasure, a spider drops down in front of Billy so he ran and hit a secret button that made a secret passage underground. One hour later “look at all this treasure” said Lucifer “hello thief” said Damien “as you can see I got your gold Damien” said thief
“Stop right there Damien ,Lucifer and whoever you are” said john “John look up there a girl who is she?” said Billy confused “a key it must be to the cage come on let’s get it” said the brothers “STOP THEM” shouted the thief  the brothers ran to the key but they got hit on the head by Damien. john distracted him and Billy went after the key he went so fast that in twenty seconds he was across the bridge but Lucifer was there .so he jumped over him got the key  and ran but tripped over a stone and let go of the key it went flying in the air so john jumped on a big stone  then Damien’s head and grabbed the key  and quickly opened the cage  and now had to get to the other side and escape , five seconds later Damien blocked their path on the middle of the bridge  and Lucifer on the other side  then a earthquake happened for about a second and two  pieces of the cave fell and hit Damien and Lucifer on the head and when they hit  the bridge it collapsed  the brothers and girl all  jumped ... Billy grabbed the ledge john grabbed Billy’s hand and the girl grabbed johns hand but the thief was standing on the ledge “finally some revenge on my sister and I get rich doing it” laughed the thief  “no you can’t be my brother you died so I got the throne” said the princess suddenly  she shouted “I’m the princess rose” then she pointed to a gold bar and it hovered she pointed to the thief’s head it went flying to his head hit him he went dizzy and fell after that they all went home and the town was happy and plants grew .