The Fights of Coolguy | Teen Ink

The Fights of Coolguy

By JimCorners BRONZE, Maysville, Kentucky
JimCorners BRONZE, Maysville, Kentucky

"When I get scared I slam" -Zachary Ashcraft.

Once upon a time there were fights. The fights lasted many days and destroyed much buildings. A man named Coolguy decided that fights are no good. He aimed to stop all the fights with the best of the strategies: violence. Coolguy took one of the men performing the fights and began exploding him. Once the man was thoroughly exploded, Coolguy jetpacked towards the other dude. The dude looked at Coolguy and stopped him with his mega arm. Dude looked at Coolguy with an evil face and whispered to him, "I killed your papa." Coolguy looked over his cool shades at Dude. Coolguy whispered back to Dude "I am my papa." And punched Dude in the face with the power of a hundred sharks. With the fights over, Coolguy looked at his feet. They were stained with fight-juice. Coolguy closes his eyes and whispers to himself "I am now the fights."

Everything in this writing is intentional.

on Sep. 2 2014 at 11:22 am
JimCorners BRONZE, Maysville, Kentucky

The part where Coolguy fights does a fantastic job of giving you an insight on the true nature of fights as well as the moral and theological issues of fighters as a whole.