The Worst Day of School Battle Training | Teen Ink

The Worst Day of School Battle Training

By louis123422 BRONZE, North Richland Hills, Texas
louis123422 BRONZE, North Richland Hills, Texas

I jumped off.
Before that, the day was going so well but this had to happen. I had battle training for my last class of the day with all the popular people. Those people consist of groups called the jerks, the perfects (girls who think they are better than the others), the locker raiders (they really don’t need a explanation), and, everyone’s favorite bullies, the super athletes. I hated every second of battle training because of them. I signed up for the high school credit. Also, what I don’t understand is why one of the trainers recommended it to me. Why? He said that he knew my dad and he was a great athlete. At least he’s nicer to me than the other trainers.
The trainer’s name was Mr. Montgomery. Because of him I had to fight against Bob Talon. His friends call him Talon because it’s ‘cool.’ He always bragged about how his dad is a master assassin, and how he was trained to be an assassin. This makes it to were the battle was unfair. The worst part about the battle was the part when we had to fight on the roof because the trainers thought it was ‘interesting.’ It wasn’t
The battle started out with Talon punching me in the face rapidly. I backed up about 5000 feet to get out of the way of his fists. Then I jumped to avoid what I thought was going to be a sweep kick, but instead I jumped into another punch. The force knocked me onto the ground hitting my head on the roofing. The battle should’ve stopped there, but the trainers loved to see me get beat up. So the let Talon literally beat me up. He kicked me in the head causing me to get a concussion. Of course I didn’t know that I had a concussion until I woke up in a stretcher with Mr. Montgomery saying, ‘sorry, kid, I tried to stop them ,but they just love to see you get beat up.
I couldn’t think straight so I got to say home for a week doing nothing. Thanks to Talon, I had a black eye, a concussion, and a broken arm from landing on it wrong.