Diary of Daily Adventures | Teen Ink

Diary of Daily Adventures

Diary of Daily Adventures

NOVEMBER
Wednesday:
Hi, diary dear oh I mean dear diary. My name is Rodney. Firstly and the most important thing I don’t like art so much so I ‘m not gonna do drawings or stuff I will try to keep it simple. I don’t know how to start but I am going to tell you about today.

At school today we had gone to a rally I don’t know but I always think that why the school is after our reputation and all. But it had some advantages like we could bunk the school, but our main aim was to miss the Social Studies exam, but imagine our luck was such an un luck cause we missed 4 periods and not the period of the exam, and at last we had to give our exam.

After the exam got over we had our P.T period in which we do some stupid exercises that I don’t like. So when the teacher came I thought of something for not doing the exercises. We have dispensary at school. So when teacher came I told him “sir I am having head ache so I need to go to the dispensary” and I would lie on the bed.
Thursday
My winter holidays are about to start and I am counted in those children who just don’t look at the books the whole time and play video games late night. But mom and dad were against this, as well as mom made a time table also. See it yourself:
6:00-7:00 - get ready for school.
2:00-3:00 - eat food.
3:00-3:30 - play.
3:30-6:00 - study.
6:00-7:00 - do exercise.
7:00-8:00 - have dinner.
8:00-9:00 - reading.
9:00-10:00 - sleep. Try to sleep till 10:00.

At school today there were selections for wrestling. And all the boys had to go. I am not that good at fighting like bullies or something. I will have to manage to get selected, because if I don’t I will have to go for this play named “The Trees of Heaven”.

It is a movie about Las Vegas’s desert areaIt is a movie about Las Vegas’s desert area which is a place where there is like no season, it is a place where drought is coming. And because of that many people die. So the god build some trees and do rain and all. So that’s why the people don’t die anymore.

But I am so unlucky that I was not able to get selected in wrestling and I had to go for the play. Our practice is going to start from tomorrow.

Friday
Today our play’s practice is going to start. And I got a role of a beggar in Doventro. I was very sick by getting this role. Today we got a message from the principal, and he said the greatest news of all times he said “the school is organizing a carnival in which all the children can make their own food stalls and games stalls, for more information contact music teacher, Jimmy Thomas”.

Aw… man I cannot tell you that from how long I was waiting for this kind of opportunity, I always wanted to build my own stall with my friend, Edward. So that I could get an excuse to play with my dream girl Hannah Sean at my stall with me.When I came home I asked mom if I could go to Edward’s house, and she said yes.

When I reached his house I asked him if he could night stay at my house he said yes. I asked mom if she had some horror movies, and she denied. She said “it is bad for kids to watch horror movies”. I told her that we are not kids enough, she said “but you are for me”.

I went to my elder brother Max’s room. I searched for some horror movies that me and Edward could watch, at basement. And I found this movie named ‘The Storm’. At night when Edward came, we both watched this movie (most of it I watched).

In this movie a group of ghosts who died centuries ago wants to take their revenge, and if they want to kill someone they build a storm, and pull the people in it and kill them.
Saturday
Today, my plan for the whole day was to just sit and play video games. But mom’s ideas were different from mine, she said “you should go outside and do some sport activities”.

I can’t believe this she used ‘s’ in activities, she sent me out so I got to Edward’s but his family had gone somewhere for dinner. I thought of going to the local pool, I thought it would be a great time there.

But I am giving YOU a warning that you should not go there. It feels verySome children told me that the stalls are about to get out of stock, there were total 30 stalls and only 10 stalls are left now. The last day of submitting the cash is, day after tomorrow.

So that means me and Edward have to bring the cash tomorrow. I asked Edward about it and he was more interested than me, but he asked how much will it cost.
I went to Jimmy sir and he said that the total amount was 120 dollars.

I asked him that how two children studying in middle school could arrange for 120 bucks. He told us that we could ask from our mom and dad.

But the reason was this that they would allow us for opening the stall, but not for giving us 120 dollars.I told Edward that we could do some part – time job or something. We searched for some jobs, but they were all for age above 18.

We thought of running a lime store.
And it took us two days to collect 120 bucks. It means today is the last day of submitting the money.

We both rushed to his house and gave the money. He told us that the carnival is tomorrow. We had to rush and had to print the posters and advertisement and all.

Sunday
Today is the day of carnival, and we both have reached the school ground to decorate our stall no.15. But my dream girl Hannah has not come in carnival, and I was very sad. There were many food stalls also like, pancakes, waffles, pizzas, burgers there were many drinks also like, Pepsi, coke, coffee etc.

The whole time Edward was telling me “I am going to eat pizza, I am going to eat burgers” etc. I thought that if he only wanted to eat, he should stay at home, so I could get his part of cash.

Principal Sir made an announcement that” the carnival will over at 8:00”. For a period of time many people stopped coming at our stall so I told Edward that he should tell sir to make an announcement for our stall, and near 7:00 our stall had most of the people.

When the carnival got over it was time for us to reach the school store, where we had to give the money tickets and receive the money. They told us that we will have to come tomorrow, as many people are coming they will take some time for the calculation of the cash.

Last night when we were at the carnival, I don’t know how she found out about that horror film that we were watching. I think Stuart my little brother told her.

At 9:00 I got a phone call from my gramma and she said “Rodney could you come to my house tomorrow and mow the front yard of my house, thank you” she just hung up the phone after saying ‘thank you’, she didn’t even asked about my opinion.

Monday, when I reached gramma’s house, I asked her that where she was going. And she said that she had a kitty party or something. Before going she told me where the tools were, and where I had to begin from.

I had never ever before mowed a lawn, so I called Edward for his advice. When Edward came he told me that he had not also done mowing before. I tried to figure out the instructions of the mowing machine. But I was not getting it as it was written in French. I tried to figure out how the machine would start and accidentally I started it.

Later Edward was called off by his dad, as they were going for lunch. After I was done I told mom that my winter holidays are going to start from tomorrow and I want to go somewhere for dinner. But she said “this is the last week of the month and we are short of money right now, maybe we could go the next month”.
DECEMBER
Thursday
I have got my carnival cash today the total cash I got is $500. Today my winter holidays have started, and I am in no mood for doing something adventurous. I asked mom about my dinner plan but she said “this is the first week of the month, and we should not spend money, we should try to save it”. I was just getting bored, then I thought of playing video games but dad was watching baseball.

I went to Edward’s house to play video games, because he has more video games than me. But after mom got a hold of our horror movie she told Edward’s mother, and now I am not allowed to visit him for a week.

I thought of going to the book store to read some comics, but it was also closed. The only place left for me to visit was the local pool, but as I have told you that I will not go there I don’t want to go there. Today is the most boring day of my life. I came back home, and dad’s baseball match was over that means I can play video games.

When I started playing, mom came and said “come on sweetie we have to go to the church”. After we reached the church I looked around and guess who was sitting next to me and it was Hannah, I felt so lucky.

When we got home I read a newspaper and a new video game is going to launch tomorrow, now I was just waiting for tomorrow. I thought of giving this news to Edward and he was more excited than I was.

Sunday
I asked dad that he could buy me that video game, the name of that is “Call of Wild 2” I have the first part and I have COMPLETED that part I told dad about this but he denied me from buying it. So that meant I needed to use my carnival cash to buy this game.

I went to the store and asked the receptionist that do they HAVE that game, he searched for some time and they didn’t had it. I thought of going to some other store and they also did not have.

Now I am VERY much worried because if I don’t buy it on time it could go out of stock in the whole country. I thought of ordering online but they also didn’t have the game in stock. Now I was REALLY worried, I asked Edward to call his elder brother who lives in England to buy that game for me, but he said that his brother will only buy for him. So I told him that he could tell him that he could buy that for you and later you can give it to me but he said no.

Today, at dinner time mom said that we are going somewhere, I thought that mom will continue our dinner plan. I was very curious to know that where we were going, I tried to ask mom on the way but she said that it was a surprise and I had to wait to know.

When we had reached I was very sad because we are at our uncle Charlie’s house for dinner, and not I am the one who is only sad but dad and Max are also sad, because they also wanted to go somewhere out for dinner.

Uncle Charlie cooked the dinner and it was fish that I don’t like, I was expecting deep fried chicken or something. But there is an advantage of having uncle Charlie whenever I ask something for my birthday and my birthday is at this weekend.

I was thinking what I will ask for this birthday and then I got a strike HOW could I forget about that game. I thought of asking it from uncle Charlie than I thought what will I ask from mom and dad. I asked Max about it and he said “I should ask for a cell phone” I am not sure about this that mom and dad will buy me an original blackberry cell phone.
I am thinking of a chair on which flush is installed on it so that in my summer vacations I don’t have to just get up again and again for going to the bathroom. But I don’t think they have invented those kinds of things.

So let’s head for a personal computer which is full mine personal. There are some advantages by which dad can buy me AT LEAST a laptop, and they are:
1. I can study from it, for my homework.
2. I can download songs.
3. I can download movies and all.
4. Basically I can play games.
I don’t know more than four. But I don’t think I will get any of the things. But one thing is for sure, believe it or not I am not going to have a birthday party.

Last year, I invited some of my school friends but none of them came, and mom was mad at me because she had bought all the return gifts and all the things and we could not return it back to the shop.
I told mom about this and she said OK.

Thursday
Today mom took me, Max and Stuart to the market for shopping I asked her if I can go to the gaming section but she didn’t seem pretty much happy about this. She gave us $30 each I couldn’t believe she gave us $30 EACH, I think dad must’ve got a got a promotion or something, because they never give us this big amount.
I went to the gaming section looking for my new game ‘Call of The Wild 2’,I asked the receptionist for this game, but he said no. I didn’t believed him, so I thought of searching it myself and I found it. I couldn’t believe my eyes I checked the name at least 10 times to make sure it was that game and it was.

At last when we came home I was just doing some yoga and crunches and I was exercising to play the game.When I was JUST ready to play mom came and said “honey we need to move your dad has got a promotion and we are going for dinner”.

I tried to explain mom about my gaming plan but she told me I will have to go.
We had gone to this stupid restaurant ‘La d’ Vicinci’ it was some French name, and I am 100% sure moms friends must’ve told her about this.

There I found this guy named Tom Allan. He’s always doing this challenge ‘hold the breath’, in this the people have to hold breath against each other and whoever first breathe they lose, the weird thing is that whenever Tom plays this game and while playing he always forgets to breathe and that is why he always win this game.

I met him today at the restaurant and he was again playing that game. I saw Edward over there and his mom and my mom were talking in the way like his mother had only planned for this get together.

Later I saw EDWARD playing with Tom, and I was SHOCKED becauseLater I saw EDWARD playing with Tom, and I was SHOCKED because he’s the only one telling me to be away from Tom and he was only playing. I think he was jealous from me because I had bought that game and he was not able to buy it. He IGNORED me.

Forget about it I concentrated on the menu, but there wasn’t anything that was good. On the last page I found a special French dish named ‘truento chicken’ I thought it was some chicken dish that is made in France, I ordered that dish. Dad was very annoyed because they took an hour to get the order, when they got the order I was thinking which one is mine.

It looked very weird so I said “dad today you’ve got promotion that is why if you want to eat my dish please don’t be shy”. Dad agreed with that and after finishing his dish he took my plate and started eating, he told it was so delicious. After he had finished he told me that some pieces were still left, he said “you can try some pieces if you want”.

I tried the leftover pieces and it WAS really delicious, I was so angry with myself that I threw whatever I had in my hand, and you won’t believe it was Max’s video game.
Saturday
As it was Max’s game he told me that it was the time to return him what I owe him, but I owned him his video game that was very hard to RETURN him.
I asked him how I could return what I owed him, and he said “you’ll have to do anything that I will say…at least for a month”. SHOCKED I WAS SHOCKED.

I was this much shocked that I forgot about everything. I asked him if he can reduce my punishment, but he said if I talked too much about this again he’s gonna turn it up to 1 YEAR.

Now I’m REALLY in trouble, because I know he’s going to make me do whatever I don’t want to do. My punishment starts from tomorrow, so that means this is my last day of living this month.

I went to Edward’s house and tried to ask him that why he IGNORED me in that restaurant but he was not in a mood to talk to me, and he slammed the door on my face.

I also promised myself that I will not talk with him. I wanted to do all my favourite things today like playing video games, eating chips and coke and watch TV, but mom was AGAINST this she told me I should go outside and play I told her how I messed up in that restaurant and this is my last day to do whatever I can but she did not wanted to listen to me.

When I went outside I tried to talk to Edward about that game, but his mom said that he’s not at home. I walked around my neghibourhood looking for Edward but I was not able to find him.

When I was on my way home I saw Edward with a GIRL, I think she must’ve shifted to our neighbour, and I was not able to understand how she could roam around with someone stupid, and not the smartest guy in the area.
I tried to figure out who she was, than I knew that she’s Janet and she is pretty nice.

On my way home I saw some guys doing some meeting at the ground but I was not able to figure out why were they doing this meeting, than I thought it must be some ‘secret agency’ or something. When I went home I saw two letters on my desk one from Hannah and the other from Edward:
Rodney,
I want to tell you that I saw your underwear at my house will you please pick it from my front yard. And you haven’t returned what I owe you I am sure you remember, do you? And that underwear is in my front yard from last week it had your name on it. And sorry because that underwear is torn by my cat Philby.
Thank You.. Hannah.
This one was from Hannah, and this one is from Edward:
Hi Rodney,
I think you saw me with that girl didn’t you? Do you know her name is Janet? I am very annoyed with you because you bought that game and you even didn’t tell me. I will forgive you if you let me buy that game. Thank You. Edward.
Now as I have to do everything Max says so that means I cannot write this diary for a month. So lets skip to next month.
JANUARY
New Year’s Day:
The time right now is 00:00 in the clock that means HAPPY NEW YEAR! Today the new year starts and I’m independent from Max’s no democracy punishment.

I was thinking of making up with Edward again. And I went to his house, but he told me,”IF YOU CAN GIVE ME THAT NEW GAME FOR $100 BUCKS THAN I WILL THINK OF FORGIVING YOU”. And at no condition I was giving him that game. I told him that I bought that game from central mall, and maybe he can also check there. He said,”YES, I WILL CHECK THERE BUT IF I DON’T FIND THAT GAME THERE, I WILL TAKE TWO GAMES FROM YOU”. I had no idea what he was talking about, but I said ‘no way’.

Today dad asked me if I want to go the park, it was kind of weird because dad never ask anything like this. I asked dad what had happened and he told me,”THIS IS MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION TO TAKE YOU TO THE PARK, POOL AND STUFF LIKE THAT. IN SIMPLE WORDS TO KEEP YOU HEALTHY”.

I went to the park with dad because I didn’t want to hurt him. I started going for a couple of days just for dad’s sake, but after somedays he said he will take me EVERYDAY. And in summers I will have to go to the park as well as the LOCAL POOL.

I was thinking of the ‘mission control group’(MCG) which is pretty nice for my type of guys because it does weekly activities like throwing parties, having pool parties etc. And their leader Johnson Lorr has this big house with pool and a bartender and stuff like that.

I told dad about MCG. That I want to join that. And don’t want to go to the local pool and the park. He talked to mom about this and she said yes, because mom and dad are always after me to to something adventurous. Dad asked me where it was, and I told him that it is down the hill.

Today at 5:00 Edward came to wish me happy new year, and later he asked me where is my game. Than we were playing. I told him about the MCG group and that I’m joining it and he rushed home without saying anything. I think he must’ve been talking to his mom to make him join that group. Today I was looking forward to play this online game called”Camping Site” in which we have to make a camp site of our own and have to take care of it.

I asked mom to sign in with her ID because I don’t have an ID. She signed in and it asked to enter the name of your camp site, and mom gave it a stupid name”Camp of fairies”. I told her to change the name but before i could say it mom PRESSED enter. I had gone to the bathroom thats why all this happened.

When I started playing dad came and said I have to fill the form for the group. I said,”PLEASE CAN YOU FILL THE FORM I’M BUSY PLAYING VIDEO GAME”, but he said,”NO, I WILL NOT YOU NEED TO LEARN TO FILL THE FORM SO THAT YOU WILL NOT GET ANY TROUBLE IN FUTURE TO FILL A FORM AND WILL NOT ASK ANYONE TO FILL A FORM TO FILL A FORM IN THE FUTURE”. Dad just invented a new tongue twister named “fill a form”.

I invited Edward AGAIN to my house. I told him about that game and we wanted some money. I had a plan that we should start with shop. But we didn’t have accounts at a bank for loan and stuff. He said we can do this at his home, we can take junk from our houses and sell them at good prices.

I thought that was a GREAT idea, but the problem was that nobody was buying anything. I thought we should MAKE some games. But it was also not working. So I told Edward we should skip tis idea. Well my new year resolution is to play less video games and study more.

Saturday:
I told Edward that we should make a scary house and not the shop. We thought of a plan that how our scry house is gonna look like but we were not able to CONSTRUCT it. I thought how’s the mirror maze and we just need some old mirrors from the basement.

We started the construction and it took us FIVE days to build it. Well my camp of fairies is doing well. Today mom and dad had to go to some relatives and they took Stuart along with them that meant Max and I ALONE at home. Whenever mom and dad have to go somewhere Max calls his friends and does party at the house.

But mom and dad never knew, I was just rushing to tell them that he does parties and he said,”YOU CAN INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND HAVE SOME FUN”. I first thought that is a great idea, why not enjoy life?

But after the party was over Max told me that I have to clean the whole mess, but I said no. So he told me that if I don’t clean it he’s gonna tell mom and dad that I had done the party and than I will be grounded for at least a month. And I have just got free of Max’s punishment.

The condition of my old computer is very bad. So I was thinking of talking to dad about a new computer. This time I wanted a laptop not a desktop.

I was waiting for the right time to come, but I think there’s some problem at dad’s office because I listened to dad yesterday when he was talking on the phone with someone and he was talking about some LOAN or something. So this IS not the right time to talk about a computer.

Our mirror maze is almost completed we just have to paint some boards. At night we are gonna open the first ever mirror maze in our colony.

Our mirror maze is OPEN. And we have many guests arriving, and Hannah have also arrived she was a little scared so I told her,”MAM LET ME TRAVEL WITH YOU IN THIS AMAZING WORLD AS A GUIDE WITHOUT ANY FEES”. And she agreed she told that it would be SPLENDID, I gotta tell that was the most happiest moment of my life.

Sunday:
Today mom came into my room and she told me to clean up the mess. I told her that I was kind of busy in that mirror maze thing and so did not have the time. But she would not accept any excuse. I said,‘I’m not making any excuse you could ask Edward about the mirror maze’.

Today at 4:00 I had gone to the kitchen to get some snacks but there were no snacks in the refrigerator I told mom about this and she said that she had forgot to buy the groceries and snacks. I was just starving for food and was about to be dead. And I didn’t had the money also to buy something.

Today at the park I was just discussing my favorite TV shows with Edward at the park and I was SURPRISED to know that he like ‘Lovely Kitties‘ man in that there are some kittens who have to escape from a fox building there different kinds of houses, I mean they just repeat the same thing in every episode. Later he was eating an ice cream, and in this kind of situation you know how I must be feeling.

I asked Edward that what he enjoys in watching the same thing again and again. But he just turned on me and said,”I think YOU should change YOUR choice and watch something SERIOUS on TV”.

Mom told me today that we are going to Aunt Pollie’s house for a family meeting. I was so not READY for the family meeting because Uncle Crenshaw’s kids will be there and they are very hyperactive and irritating. I don’t wanna hurt somebody but this is the truth.

Aunt Pollie’s is very, very far from our house she basically live at the countryside. When we reached her house she was not home and called us and said.”Sorry Andrew I;m not home because I have to go to shopping to get my cream. We will do the FAMILY MEETING NEXT SUNDAY. BYE”.

After we came home dad’s mood was very down because of Aunt Pollie. Aunt Pollie did the same thing last month she called us and then said that I;m busy at pool club come next Sunday. Well I was watching T.V and it said that it is gonna snow this Wednesday.

I was playing my computer games and the game crashed and the computer hanged I was frightened and called dad he turned off the computer and opened it. After one hour he said ,”Fixing this computer will at least take 1 week”. I asked that what he was doing for one hour.

SO he told me that he was TRYING to figure out the problem AND the solution. If he will take one hour just to FIGURE out what the solution is I don’t think he’s gonna be able to fix it in one week and he have to go to the office also.

I was just thinking to ask dad about buying me a new LAPTOP so that I can play my games and I don’t want to use the family computer.

Well nowadays mom makes me do exercises and I have to do them at our garden, well that’s not a problem the problem is that a lady keeps looking at when I do exercises. I don’t why but I think she thinks that I’m a time pass to her like a T.V channel if she is bored she’ll come and look at me while I do exercise. Well that’s a kind of embarrassing.

Well anyway we had to go to the church. Well thats no problem for me

Monday:
So I don’t know what had happened to our neighbors last night cause they are acting strange. Today I was sitting outside drinking my hot chocolate and I saw that they were dumping their “biodegradable waste” at our home. I am VERY annoyed with them now I mean how would you feel if someones dumping their waste in your house.

Today dad made plan of going for a movie.he told us to choose one movie and look for online tickets. But that was the main problem choosing a movie, because mom and manny wanted to see’The beauty of nature’, Max wanted to see’The devil worshiper’, and I like racing and action so I decided to see’Fast and fury’.

So as we all had different kind of demands dad’s mood was very upset. He decided that we all would see’The jungle furious’.

In which there’s a lost man in the jungle and finds out his way out of the jungle, that was kind of weird because everyone agreed. I think that’s the first thing in our family on which everyone agreed.

We were not able to find any online tickets so we decided that we will buy it on the way. That means we will HAVE to stop at the’Pizza Plaza‘ because whenever we go there to buy ticket a beautiful lady comes from the pizza plaza to show us the menu and so Stuart starts crying to meet that girl and we have to buy a pizza.

In the movie theatre while we were watching the movie it came out in a scary scene and Stuart started crying very, very, very loud. And everybody else they were shouting at mom and dad to make him quiet and Stuart got so scared that they had to take him OUT. That means only me and Max enjoyed the movie.

After that I told them the whole story of the movie and he was mad at me. Now this is what I don’t like I do better for others and they scold me, this means nowadays if we do GOOD for someone else we have to pay for it.

While anyways after dinner today mom gathered a family meeting again in the same week. In this meeting we discussed about the the electricity bill and water bill and that other home stuff. So while I didn’t had my lunch and dinner properly. So at 12:00 in the night I got up and tried to go to the kitchen quietly. But there was someone in the kitchen already and I thought it was a thief. I got the mop and smashed it on the thief later when I turned on the lights it was MAX.

I ate my ice cream and quietly gone to my room. Well I was kind off very scared and I was imagining weird things.

Tuesday:
When I got up today and had gone downstairs for breakfast I saw dad, mom, Max and even Stuart staring at me. I asked everyone what’s the matter and they showed me the ice cream cup and said,”Try to remember something”. Max accused me that I was the culprit for smashing his head at night. I told him what are you talking about.

Max said,”Shut Up you clumsy head”. Then I accepted my mistake and SAID sorry I didn’t feel it at all. Because at that time if there would be mom or dad they would say what are you doing in the kitchen at this time.

Anyway I didn’t want to waste my holidays I planned to do SOMETHING today. I wrote a list so that I can decide properly what to do:

1. Play monopoly.
2. Browse my FAMILY COMPUTER.
3. Go to Edward’s house.
4. Watch T.V.
5. Play something.
6. Think of a prank.
7. Hack a computer.

I decided to go to Edward’s house. When I got there I saw that they were going somewhere. I asked him, “ Where are you guys going?” and he said, “ We are going to Greenland to meet my grandparents.”

Well anyway today is my little brother Stuart’s birthday. Well finally we are having some games organised. So tonight we are going to party. Today is a kind of very boring day for me. I don’t know what I should gift him tonight he’s going to be eight this year. I’ve got a list here:
1. Toys
2. Battleship
3. A mug.

I think I should give him some toys. Well I was going to the community pool, I know what I said at the beginning of this diary but right now I have nothing to do.

While I was going you are not going to believe who I met not an actor, not an actress but Hannah. I asked her, “Where are you heading?” And she said, “To the community pool.” It was like a dream come true, just imagine me swimming with Hannah.

At the swimming pool I was just getting ready and I heard someone talking very loudly in the bathroom and you are not going to believe who it was. It was Max. NOW my swimming was in danger than I saw that he had my teddy bear from 3rd grade, on which I had written “I LOVE HANNAH”. I don’t know what Max was doing at the community pool.

So now I had to do two things enjoy with Hannah and be careful from Max. After some time I thought up a plan. I’m going to exchange my swimming cap with Hannah’s swimming cap so that he’s not able to recognise me. It was like my boring day was suddenly full of thrill and at the same time full of romance.

I got into the Ladies washroom and exchanged the caps, luckily I wasn’t caught. At the swimming pool I was doing underwater swimming.

And convinced Hannah to do the ‘hold the breath contest’, and Max is really a fast swimmer so whenever he was there in front of me I had to dive. I had to do this for three hours. But I still don’t know how Hannah didn’t figure out that I exchanged our caps.

Luckily I went home and started playing “camping site” because it was 6:00 and I knew the guests will arrive at 7:00. But I don’t know why mom told that you need to get ready. I told her what’s the sense in getting ready 1 hour before. And she said, “ I don’t want to lecture you uselessly so get up and get ready”.

Well I had to listen to mom or she would would’ve grounded me. When all the guests arrived I found that the Wilson family was also in the party.

They are these kind of guys who always do something wrong and they frame other people. Like when I was 7 years old and had my birthday party they were new in the neighbourhood and mom thought of inviting them.

Well what actually happened is that their kids were playing something rubbish and they pushed the cake off the table.

Other than feeling sorry they blamed Max’s friend Thomas AKA Tom. We really had a nice fight both the families . The war(fight) continued for four hours.

I asked mom if she invited them but she didn’t. I asked dad, Max but none of them invited Wilson’s. Mom asked them that why are they here and they said that they are here for the sugar that mom took last week. Mom gave them their sugar. And they were gone in a few seconds.

I still don’t get it why will their whole family come for some sugar.

I gifted Stuart his favorite toys which he wanted last month. Well everybody was happy. It’s like first time in the history of this family that everybody was happy at the same time. AND for the same reason.

Wednesday:

Well you must be thinking that on the cover of my diary it says, ‘Diary of Daily Adventures’ so why don’t I write about my daily adventures. Well I write only on those days when I fell like I should write, do something interesting on that day or something like that.

When I was playing that online game camping site I found that my camping site was improved. Now I had a super market, 36 large tents, 49 huge tents, 28 small tents, 25 washing centres and 27 parks now my camping site converted into a city.

After having breakfast I had to go to Edward’s house to checkout if he has returned from Greenland. Well actually he did return from there a few days ago but forgot to call me. We started hang out. We returned home after 3:00 and we had gone at 9:00 in the morning.

When I got home dad told me that my winter breaks will expand till march as there are many cities in which natural disasters like earthquakes and floods are happening and the school doesn’t want to risk children lives.

So now I had to start with my winter break’s project. And the project is about building a city model with your chosen partner. Well my chosen partner is Collin and we are going to start the project tomorrow.

Well this guy Collin he’s a bully in the whole school. And I don’t know how I ended up being his partner and I did not choose him as MY partner, I think he must’ve chosen me. I called him and told him that we are going to start our project tomorrow.

The last winter breaks my partner was this girl named Olivia Revoltes. She’s a kind of a weird girl. Our project was about making a chart on historians.

I told her that she should read books on history and try to get something, what she did is she got a bunch of photos of her 5th birthday. I said what is this and she told me that this is history.

I asked her HOW is this history she explained me that yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why it is called ‘PRESENT’. I’m pretty sure that she must’ve heard this in a movie.

And because yesterday is a history she brought photos of her 5th birthday.

Well anyway I was trying to call Collin from past 2 hours and he did not answer. I think what he will do is that he will make an excuse that he’s out of town or something and I will have to make the project and he will tell the teacher that HE made the whole project and than he will bully me for the whole year. I think that’s the reason he chose me as a partner.

Edward’s partner is this girl named Ellie Regnard. She’s pretty good in everything like sports, studies, art and etc. At the first moment I thought Edward chose her but than I came to know that she chose EDWARD. I don’t have any idea that why did she choose him.

Anyway these days when I play games I feel like I was born to design games. You know career as a game designer. Just imagine what it would be like. Well I’m trying search for some softwares on the internet and after a lot of research I found out that 3D character modelling is much easier than game designing.

So I started searching about character designing softwares, and I found this new software which was free and full. It’s name is ‘Rednelb'. Well it is a cool name but the software it’s very complicated and I’m looking for some tutorials on their website.

Do you remember what new year resolution I took it was that I will play less video games and study more. Well I did that but still mom was mad at me. Well I used to play 1 hour and 10 minutes and now I decreased it by 1 minute now I only play 1 hour and 9 minutes.

And I increased my study tim by 1 minute usually I studied 1 hour. And now I study 1 hour and 1 minute. But sill I don’t know why she is annoyed with me.

Thursday:

Anyway with my brand new partner we started our project today. We thought of building Paris first but than I thought that we should build a city in Germany.

I searched on google and came up with this city Berlin. Well I printed out some photos of berlin.

I know that it’s a difficult job nut we will have to do this. Do you remember that dad told me that my winter breaks will expand till march, well the school changed their decision and told us that it will be till February 15th. That means that I have 42 days left.

I went to Edward’s house to see what he’s doing and he was modelling this city Indianapolis. I even don’t know where this city is. I don’t think so that it is in Americas. But to convince me he showed me some photos of Indianapolis.

So nowadays this T.V show called ‘The Band’ is coming and many of my friends are watching it. So we came up with this idea that we should make our own band with musical instruments in it. So we all have made a band, and its name is ‘FEAR IS DEVIL’.

In our band the people with musical instruments are, I mean who will be playing which instrument.
1.Me-drums.
2.Edward-guitar.
3.Anthony Oxford-electric guitar.
4.Michael Shaun-electric guitar+singing.

So we made a T-shirt for our band.
What we actually did is that we take T-shirts from Edward’s basement and stitched our band’s name on them.

Back to the part of modelling our city. Well we have modelled half of our city but we still have to do some texturing. Well I know my drawing above is not that good but it will work.

Today I thought of some prank. What I did is that I took a piece of cardboard and while it was wet I torn it in pieces and made dog poop.

Then I went to my neighbours house and put it on their newspaper. I did this for about half an hour.
Friday:

Well today I thought I should do some modelling on rednelb on my computer. Following are some pics of stuff that I modelled today.

This above is a whisky bottle.
And this is a lightsaber. All my models have some problem but thats because I’m a learner not an expert.

And now this is my favourite model of an earth.

Model of a cup while I was learning how to model a cup.

Model of a cup after I had learnt how to model a cup.

I am modelling a house right now, well I have modelled it but I have not textured it yet.

And actually we have completed our city Berlin, which is actually very beautiful.

Saturday:

Today I was watching this TV show called the ‘dog trainer with Jacob Harris’. In this Jacob is a dog trainer in America. He rehabilitate dogs and train people that how to take care of a dog. Dogs were always my favourite. So I asked dad if we can buy a pup. But he said we will buy it in your summer breaks.

I always wanted a bungalow at the countryside with a swimming pool, lots of dogs and cars. But there should be a job that has this option to have plenty of time at home. Here are some options:
Dog trainer.
3D artist.
Author.

Well I wanted a game that was launched last year but because of some problem in the transaction I was not able to buy it. But yesterday I was gone to check my results we were called to the school during winter breaks. I got really good marks in every subject but maths, don’t ask.

Mom was very happy and dad is also very happy, he said that he would buy the Flawris Station 3 it is a gaming console. I asked him that can he buy me that game and try again and he did buy that game and it’s awesome.

I asked dad to buy a pup but he said that it would completely be my responsibility to take care of him. Than I searched on the web for the dog breeds that I can manage to take care of.

And here are 4 breeds that I can take care of:

English Mastiff- This breed is actually very lazy and has low level of energy so it would be easy to handle.

2. Beagle- It is a hound and is small in size and is easy to train.

3. Labrador- As all of us know it is the most popular breed and we had one when I was in 5th class.

4. Great Dane- First I thought that this breed has low energy level but I was wrong and actually they are very big, so there’s no chance to get it.

But the breeds that I REALLY like are Rottweilers and Labradors but I don’t discriminate dogs on the basis of their breeds.

After a while I was a little bored doing nothing at home and I was not able to play video games also as there was no power. So I got out and thought of buying some books for myself and pass time.

I totally bought 3 books there I found my cousin sister and Mom brought Max also. Max bought 6 books in total, and my cousin sister bought only 1 book.

When I got home I made a normal drawing of the house that I want in the future. It’s on the next page.

Up above is my future house that is my dream house. Now I will describe you each object in it, I have not gone in details drawing it. The big U that you see in the living room is sofa.

And in front of it is the television. Before the bedroom is the dinning table with the kitchen and to its next is the bathroom. The circles that you see around the house are the trees. As I said before I didn’t go in details drawing my house.
But when I will be famous there will be photos of my house with me and my family AND dogs on the internet.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney inspired me of writing my own book with the title of diary.