The Six Best Friends Part. 1 | Teen Ink

The Six Best Friends Part. 1

By 7ate9 BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
7ate9 BRONZE, Dallas, Texas

Once upon a time, there used to be a group of friends. They were Juan, Lupe, Lazlo, Pedro, Lopez, and Rico. These guys did everything together, ranging from working in a mint factory to baking explosive bread! But this one specific adventure they had made them famous. While they were sitting around the states there was a giant, furious kitten raiding Tokyo, Japan. So these six lazy guys decided they wanted to tame the huge kitten and make it their group pet. They drove to the nearest airport and got on a flight straight to Tokyo. When they got to the airport Juan (the leader) decided they needed some rest. They walked to the nearest Motel 8. When they got there the woman at the front desk said it would be $80, but since they can't understand japanese they thought she said, that she needed an old used napkin. So the friends all dug into their pockets and thankfully Lupe had one. After their slumber the men were ready to conquer that cute.... deadly kitten. They saw it running through the Tokyo streets. The men took their yarn, and cat-nip they brought from home up to the giant kitten. It started foaming out of its mouth then... POOF. The giant kitten started rolling around on the ground acting like a normal cat. After the people of Tokyo thanked Juan, Lupe, Lazlo, Pedro, Lopez and Rico they hoped on their giant kitten and rode off into the sunset! The End

You guys know who you are!