real dreams | Teen Ink

real dreams

By nedyac SILVER, Hillsboro, North Dakota
nedyac SILVER, Hillsboro, North Dakota

One day I got a cool model trains and after 3 days I wished I could have a real train.
It was September 11, when it came true. At midnight I woke up and fell for 12 seconds. When I woke up my bed was 100 feet tall, so I pinched myself to wake up. It didn’t happen, I SHRUNK!!! So after wondering for an hour I came upon my war trains set. Everything was alive, the mg42s, m1 grand’s, and the water boats. After running through the battlefield I saw a Jewish boy on the ground hiding from the bullets. I grabbed the 7 year old boy and ran to the model train that was about to leave to get more Americans to fight the war with the Germans. When we got on, a soldier gave us a Springfield and ammo and said “shot!” so after a day we killed 7 plastic toy German soldiers. We found a model train track that belonged to the German army. At the American train track, we got a pack of c4 and placed it under the track and waited…… then the boy said, “Train.” The train came and bbbbboooooommmmmmm!!!!! The train derailed and killed the advancing troops. After we killed the germans, there was a 30,000 thousand euro bounty on our back to kill us. after we reached berlin there was german troops everywhere we went so we sneaked on my toy amtrak that drove to staligrad. When we got there, a german officer searched the train for us. He asked us for our ID, so we went back to the cabin and jumped out the window. A old lady yelled and 7 officers ran after us. While running we found a toy disguise store and stood still. One officer looked at the boy, and after the officer looked away the little jewish boy sneezed. After We went to a german base and killed the guards and took there cloths and went to the bunker and spoke american and the guards seized us. We were keeped in a small 5 x 5 room and fed 2 times a day. And the last day before excuition the boy died and the americans started to go inland. On the day of excuition , hitler sent me to a concentration camp called Bergen-Belsen. After being worked to death with little food, people where dieing all around me. 1 month in the camp I have a perfect plan to excape. My plan was to fake die and get out and run. It worked till they piled us up and a panzer IV got ready to shoot and then my p51 toy dropped a bomb and killed the panzer. The war was on. Americans came in from all sides of us shermans shooting, springfields sniping, b.a.rs shooting. After a day, germans gave up. One german soldier got captured and gave us info where the nazi leader, Hitler. Now the race was on, one thousand american toy troops, five-hundred sherman toy tanks, 100 mortars, all surrounding berlin. A german convoy with supplies came with ammo and food, but sergent hamy shot the driver and took supplies. After germans started to die of starvation and the toy americans charged and started shooting at the germans in the city. 14 days of fighting, the americans found hitler dead. So I left the city and walked for about 40 miles to a desert area and found a train station and waiteed for the train. When the train came I hopped on a western train with one-hundred passengers. While passing through a town a group of bandits came racing beside the train and jumped on the train. The conductor took out a gun and shot one of the bandits. The other four went to find a safe with the money from the passengers ticket money. When I got up from the seat to get the gun from the dead conductor a bandit stoped me and said “sit down.” He came up to me and I started a fight, took his gun and killed him. After I took the shot, one of the cowboys came back and I kicked him of the train. When I reached the locomotive, there were no bandits, but there was a bomb that is going to go off in 2 minutes. So I grabded the bomb and throught it of the bomb and threw it in a river as we passed. So I stopped the train at the next station and jumped on a freight train heading toward my bed. After heading 4 yards, which is 80 miles in little people distants. Then I had a problem. The train stopped at a station at the 2 yrd mark, and a engineer walked the train and saw me in the last train car. I was sent to jail for 40 days but I escaped the first hour because a train derailed and crashed into the building and broke the wall. So I ran across the train yard and jumped on a train that was heading toward my bed, for the second time. But this time, I got on my favorite train, the amtrak train. It was so fun I rode it around the train tracks twice and got of the train at my bed and climbed 100 feet to the top and woke up.

it about my model that i have in my barn and i made it into a story