Adventure to Elf Town | Teen Ink

Adventure to Elf Town

By KLCminionwriter12 BRONZE, Park Rapids, Minnesota
KLCminionwriter12 BRONZE, Park Rapids, Minnesota

Work like you don't need the money
Love like you've never been hurt
Sing and dance like nobody's watching
And live like it's heaven on earth :)

Valerie was a girl around age 15 when she went on a great adventure. She lived in Kid Kingom in the city state of Shine City. Valerie felt like her and her 6 year old brother Nick didn't fit in with all the splashing water and fireworks. They knew there was a larger world out there and they wanted to see it!
Now, over on the other side of Kid Kingdom there lived Samuel and Sunny. They were twins living in their little paradise of Elf Town. Samuel and his sister Sunny loved everything about this jolly place. There was always candy canes to eat and elves to pester. Not to mention all of the snow! The twins were what the other people called 'a
mischievous pair'. They were always getting into mischief and with Christmas coming close, the townspeople wished for some peace and quiet. They hoped Santa was watching over them.
As the children of Kid Kingdom were settling down for bed, Valerie and Nick were sneaking out of the Popsicle stick gate at the edge of Shine City. They loaded a cloud car and were on their way to Flowerville. Both nervous with anticipation, they sat up and just about fell off the cloud when hey saw the place! "It's so green and lush!" exclaimed Valerie, "I wonder if we can stay here"
Nick wasnt thinking the same thing. He had allergies to the pollen and all the flowers were making him sneeze. Valerie was a little dissapointed but they loaded the cloud car and fell asleep on the way to Leaf Valley. When they awoke, Valerie and nick were already passing through the wind blown valley. They both decided to to keep going to Elf Town.
Spaeking of Elf Town, Samuel and Sunny were just attempting their greatest feat yet. They were climbing the town square Christmas Tree! They were about half way up when the other children noticed them. Valerie and Nick showed up just as they Samuel and Sunny had had their fun and were climbing back down. As the children wen back to playing, Valerie and Nick ran up to the twins."why don't those people care that you just climbed that tree?!" Valerie speculated. "oh I'm Valerie by the way, and this is my brother Nick" The twins were a bit out of breath but they answered "we are Samuel and Sunny" then Samuel said "they are probably used to to us doing stuff like that" "yeah" said sunny "we dont have any other fun things to do without a friend or two" " and they don't lik us because our names are different" explained Samuel "we are named after summery things and they laugh at us" Valerie and Nick felt bad for the twins and plus, they liked it here! So Valerie asked, "Can we stay here?!" the twins nodded, getting excited. "I think we might need some friends to show us around" said Nick. They all laughed and Samuel and Sunny showed them to the candy cane shop. Everyone had a very merry Christmas!