Night star | Teen Ink

Night star

April 28, 2013
By x_rbdf GOLD, Augusta, Georgia
x_rbdf GOLD, Augusta, Georgia
17 articles 1 photo 47 comments

Favorite Quote:
He who faces give no light shall never become a star


"Run!!!" I ran through the Pitch black woods having to given direction.My eyes deceived me as I tried to pierce through the black covers of the night sky,but I had to run.Because if I didn't The king of Saturn's would try to catch me and take the power of the night sky from me,to claim his own.I had only five minutes till my powers reached its peak.Only five minutes till the lunar eclipse were my powers reached there full potential.As I tried to find the end of the horrid woods,I could hear the screams of the people that I had to help,Souls consumed by the The the king of Saturn power.As time grows closer, I could see the moons shrine from the distance.I knew then I was almost out of the woods.Shadows grew closer towards me.So I ran faster.I could see the dim light of the shrine get brighter. Witch gave me a sense of hope.I finally reached the shrine,but to my horrid surprise the king beat me to it, if he found a way to open the gates of the moon shrine Life as we know it will be no more.With the little magic I did have I threw my attack,then fell numb to the ground."To little,to late.." the king chucled as he stands over my powerless body.He puts his foot over my head."To late foolish child" He blurted with a strong voice that echoed in the distance.Then at last hope I hear the sound of holy the bell, of the lunar eclipse.My body glowed with the power of the moon,I could feel the stars power flow through my body.I rise."To late for you"I said as I gained more power by the second.He ran to the shrine as fast as he can.But there was no way he could escape my power......


The author's comments:
the Night star gave me my power.......