Night star

"Run!!!" I ran through the Pitch black woods having to given direction.My eyes deceived me as I tried to pierce through the black covers of the night sky,but I had to run.Because if I didn't The king of Saturn's would try to catch me and take the power of the night sky from me,to claim his own.I had only five minutes till my powers reached its peak.Only five minutes till the lunar eclipse were my powers reached there full potential.As I tried to find the end of the horrid woods,I could hear the screams of the people that I had to help,Souls consumed by the The the king of Saturn power.As time grows closer, I could see the moons shrine from the distance.I knew then I was almost out of the woods.Shadows grew closer towards me.So I ran faster.I could see the dim light of the shrine get brighter. Witch gave me a sense of hope.I finally reached the shrine,but to my horrid surprise the king beat me to it, if he found a way to open the gates of the moon shrine Life as we know it will be no more.With the little magic I did have I threw my attack,then fell numb to the ground."To little,to late.." the king chucled as he stands over my powerless body.He puts his foot over my head."To late foolish child" He blurted with a strong voice that echoed in the distance.Then at last hope I hear the sound of holy the bell, of the lunar eclipse.My body glowed with the power of the moon,I could feel the stars power flow through my body.I rise."To late for you"I said as I gained more power by the second.He ran to the shrine as fast as he can.But there was no way he could escape my power......

nedyac said...
liked the story and my stories are funny and wierd my story: bigfoot adventures, unicorn village  

IrenieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 4, 2013 at 2:23 am
Good imagery, but there were quite a few errors. Proof read next time :) Otherwise good job!

LariElaine said...
May 4, 2013 at 1:40 am
NIce, quite paranormal, huh? I noticed few errors, but even my work has errors! It was pretty awesome, keep writting!

Night_Star replied...
May 4, 2013 at 1:59 am
Thanks for the feed back !!!