the secrets of the winter dusk

All she wanted was a kiss.A simple kiss.I was hesitant, because if she found out my secret than it would be all over.But her eyes taunted me,i was trapped by her enchanting gaze.I fell under her spell.i kissed her.then it happened. the secret i was trying to keep.my brown eyes turned blue,and the moment got cold.so did her body.with that fateful kiss her body turned into a block of ice in front of me.and i knew i had frozen my one true love.i touched her face. and her body withered away with the wind.i watched the snow flakes;that now became her body drift away.i cry,but the tear freezes on my face. why was cursed with this UN-controllable power?i can blast ice from hands,and survive at extremely cold temperatures,but what does that matter when i can never love,without turning my girl friend into snow?day turns to night and my body is consumed by the shadows.waiting for what my next move shall be......

IrenieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 4, 2013 at 2:36 am:
Beautifully written. However, remember to capitalize "I" when talking in the first person :)

Shaas_It_is.. said...
May 4, 2013 at 1:26 am:
Its beautiful night star!!! Really captivating and sad.. good work.. :)  

EmoScreamer said...
heyyyyy davennier!!!! Tyesha Here :) loves teh poem. i never saw this one. Its so freaking awesome.

Mr.Right replied...
Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:41 pm :
Heyy Thanxs!!!! Its actually its a short story !!!