Competition Part 1

Today is the day. Today is the day I prove to my mother and sisters that I'm not the little sister who reads books and studies all the time. I'm the little sister who reads books and learns more self-defense than my sisters does in a week.
I've studied boxing, jujitsu, ninjutsu,kung-fu, and mixed martial arts. I've studied a lot of styles and old ways. I even studied the nerve system to get the pressure points just right.
After hundreds of years of training, I can finally prove myself. Our mother has to choose a child, to be the warrior who could save the world.
I have to fight my sisters. not to the death, just until all of them are down. There are four of them, I am the fifth child, the youngest. And supposedly the weakest.
Today I will put on my armor, pick up my shield, and ready my sword. I will give my sisters and show my mother some real competition.

TO BE CONTINUED!!

CurlyGirl17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:50 pm:
Hey, it's me again! I just wanted to let you know I've finished posting the rest of my story, Metalligirl. I'd really appreciate the feedback; you did a great job on your story! :)

Mar. 2 at 9:50 am:
This sounds like the beginning of an epic story! When I read the 'after hundreds of years' line, I knew something big was going to go down! :)

PortiaDawn replied...
May 23 at 3:04 pm :
Thanks I'm still working on Part 2.