Destiny of Dragonclan Chapter Three ~ Meeting the New Arivals~ | Teen Ink

Destiny of Dragonclan Chapter Three ~ Meeting the New Arivals~

February 20, 2013
By WolfyRawerz BRONZE, Everett, Washington
WolfyRawerz BRONZE, Everett, Washington
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Rawer! Means I Love You In Dinosaur.


Dragonstar awoke and rose from her nest of leaves and moss. At first she felt stiff, I need my bedding changed that's for sure... As Dragonstar began to pad out of her den the same young tortoiseshell erupted from the entrance. The young cat looked up at Dragonstar with her gleaming green eyes.

"Hi Dragonstar!" Dragonstar looked down at the she-cat and smiled.

"How are you Nettlepaw?" Nettlepaw shuffled her paws and looked down at them.

"I'm sorry i just ran in like that Dragonstar...," Nettlepaw mewed. "it was really disrespectful I know, and I'm sorry..." Nettlepaw looked like a kit that had played in the mud puddles and expected to be able to come into the nursery covered in mud, and her mother had said no.

" It's alright Nettlepaw." Dragonstar licked the top of her head. " What do you need?" Nettlepaw shop straight up stared at Dragonstar with hopeful eyes.

" It's a surprise!" She mewed.

" A surprise?" Dragonstar looked interested now. Nettlepaw nodded. " Well then I'm going to go meet the new kits alright?" Nettlepaw shop up and Dragonstar padded out.


The author's comments:
This is the Third chapter in a series I made. Credit to Erin Hunter for the inspiration.