Destiny of Dragonclan Chapter one ~The Awakining~ | Teen Ink

Destiny of Dragonclan Chapter one ~The Awakining~

By WolfyRawerz BRONZE, Everett, Washington
WolfyRawerz BRONZE, Everett, Washington

Rawer! Means I Love You In Dinosaur.

In a small clearing surrounded by trees a young black and white she-cat rose from her nest and padded to the mouth of her den. She peered out into the small sun-filled clearing and stepped out. Glancing around the clearing she pawed out to a big grey boulder with a hole underneath it and listened. She could faintly hear the sweet medicine cat's steady breathing. The black cat crawled slowly and quietly inside. As she appeared inside, her eyes got used to the light, she saw a small little den with cracks in the wall for herb storage and a beautiful light shining through a crack in the roof. In a small corner a medium sized she-cat with a grey shiny pelt and light blue paws lay. The black cat slowly turned around and backed out of the cave as the snow covered lichen washed over her. Her spine tingled. It was new-leaf but there was still a bit of snow left. The cat padded to a boulder where there was lichen covering the entrance to the cat's den and hopped on." Let all cats old enough to catch they're own prey gather beneath the sacred Rough-Boulder for a clan meeting."

Note: " New-leaf" is spring. and a medicine cat is basically a cat that performs duties to help sick cats, like a doctor. " New-leaf = spring Green-leaf = summer leaf-fall = fall and leaf-bare = winter

This is the first chapter of a story that i had made up myself but some credit to Erin Hunter for the insperation.