The Fellowship of the Ring Summary in Exactly 200 Words | Teen Ink

The Fellowship of the Ring Summary in Exactly 200 Words

By bluestreaksoccer BRONZE, Uniontown, Ohio
bluestreaksoccer BRONZE, Uniontown, Ohio

Let us hunt some orc!

- Aragorn

A wizard (Gandalf) chucks a hobbit (Frodo) out the door with Sam (another hobbit). Nine freaky, cloaked riders (Nazgul) try to kill Frodo and his friends, but, with the help of a ranger (Aragorn), they are finally able to reach Rivendell (Elrond's home). After a brief stay, a counsel is taken and a company of nine, the...drum roll......Fellowship of the Ring (Gandalf, Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas, Boromir, Frodo, Merry, Pippin, Sam), is formed. Oh, and by the way, the main goal of this Fellowship is to get rid of a little ring, which, if it falls into the wrong hands, could only destroy the entire world.......so........no pressure. Anyway, Gandalf leads the Fellowship into the Mines of Moria (dark, creepy place).While there, a demon (Balrog) attacks and Gandalf falls into the abyss. After leaving Moria, this Fellowship rests in Lothlorien with an odd, but powerful elf queen (Galadriel). The Fellowship leaves and orcs sent from another wizard (Saruman) attack. In the confusion, a man (Boromir) from Gondor (Good Nation) is slain while defending two hobbits (Merry, Pippin). Frodo and Sam escape, Merry and Pippin are captured, and Boromir just died, so things are not looking up right now for the Good Guys.

SHER_locked PLATINUM, Alta Loma, California
Hahaha that was great! I liked the humor you added to an otherwise quite serious story. Did you do the rest of the series?