The War

I have started a war. My country does not want to start, or rather join, the war, but as my people's best and bravest warrior, I have joined the war. My sister is a warrior of the enemy. I have readied my weapons and war machines. My armor and my shield protect my head and heart as I run into the battle, headlong and unwavering. My generals, Witts and Marts, are by my sides helping me to fight the unrelenting enemy. Neither side has a large advantage. We are evenly matched. We rush the enemy. After a few moments, we are rushed. At the end of the day, both sides call it quits. No one is injured. My fighters return to camp and sleep. My generals and I stay up and review war plans. We are tired and bruised, but we still have fighting spirit. A messenger brings me another message from my native country. "Leave the Battle." I ignore it because once you start the war, you must end it. I rest and start again the next day. I fight because I love the fight and the thrill of battle. It takes all I have to match their soldiers. It is a glorious rush to use all your wits and smarts in battle. It is the challenge I have always longed for.
Now, I have started a war and I intend to end it.
With me as victor.

SoSammieWhatsUP said...
awesome, this would make a very good story.

iatwinss replied...
Thank you.