The Sun-Dappled Warrior

He stood tall and proud over the body-strewn battlefield. His long brown hair streamed out from the back of his elegantly crafted gold helmet. His peridot-adorned breastplate gleamed with an almost unearthly type of look. He drew his sword from its scabbard with a hiss, not unlike the hissing of an angered snake or the sound a hot pan makes when exposed to the burning cold of water. As for the sword it was not much unlike the scabbard of which it came, ruby-encrusted all down the blade to the carefully crafted hilt. It gleamed like his green eyes, bright and alert. He had sharp features, a forest of stubble marred them slightly. High tan cheekbones accompanied by his deep penetrating green eyes made him look as if a single look could be a deathblow. Even in the darkest nox he shone in some way. He was The Sun-Dappled Warrior.

cowgirl4ever said...
Very descriptive, and alot of detail! :) It sounds like the beginning of an exciting tale.

Adenrav replied...
Aug. 26, 2011 at 8:20 pm :
thanks so much! i written a few other shorts that take place right after this so ill post them soon

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i really like this, its really desciptive and i like the way it written! well done :)

Adenrav replied...
Aug. 26, 2011 at 8:21 pm :
thanks! so much

Shawnakat101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:13 am:
I really like this story, it was very intresting ^.^ i hope you begin to write more! :D

McVeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This story is great! I would LOVE to see a full story about the "Sun Dappled Warrior" and his achievements

ChocoMint said...
This is completely genius!!! And I don't say that to everybody.  The description is amazing.  For a moment I really imagined myself standing in front of him!  Keep up the good work, you have great potential!!!