M-T4 spy adventures | Teen Ink

M-T4 spy adventures

By John Oevering BRONZE, Fonda, New York
John Oevering BRONZE, Fonda, New York
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Tom the rambunctious adult was just a normal teenage boy. Then it happened, he was stalked down and was forced to become a spy. Everything went black then he woke up on a small cot sitting next to James (who he finds out is the leader of M-T4). James told Tom how and why he was taken. James was militias aggressive man when he is angry but when he isn’t he is a great friend. Tom went on missions all over the world from spying on the US, to Germany and other top militias countries.

He stole the US GHT (global heights transmitter). James and Tom started working together and they got shipped into space at 30 years old each. Their missions were to intercept war coordinates to plot out a domination plan for peace and money. They got coordinates but then the satellite picked up a special transmission between the US president and the German dictator. M-T4 used this information not only to black mail the US and Germany, but also to sell to other countries. Now the US and other countries are at war.

Then James and Tom got word that their information was what started the war so they used their info to stop the war or so they thought. Their information really just intensified the war. It also put a bounty on them. Tom and James as well as the other M-T4 staff are wanted in all countries whether for starting the war or for praise as kings. That is how we ended up here. In a secret base in space waiting for the war to be over and then our connection to earth was destroyed and we were being tracked so the only way to not get killed was to go back to earth but as we were heading back we got a new secret transmission from the president of the United States of America. The transmission was between him and the emperor of Japan. And that is how we got to this present time.

John Oevering BRONZE, Fonda, New York
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
this is the prologe of the book so sorry the answers are not there for that reason but me and my freinds are hoping for the whole book to be published when and if it does i will post that it has here

MidnightWriter SILVER, Ontario, Other

Writers are a less dangerous version of the career criminal. Everywhere they go, they see the potential for the perfect crime. The difference is that writers have better self control.

complex* (sorry about my spelling)

MidnightWriter SILVER, Ontario, Other

This is more of a summary, than a story. (is it meant to be that way?)

It needs to be drawn out more, it needs dialouge, description and literal scenes.

You make a whole novel out of it.

I want to hear about all the missions, and why they forced him to become a spy in the first place.

It could be a very comples story.