William Jefferson: Series #2 | Teen Ink

William Jefferson: Series #2

By Skylersmith1997 BRONZE, Gales Ferry, Connecticut
Skylersmith1997 BRONZE, Gales Ferry, Connecticut

Ok. No sign of anyone yet. But keep a sharp eye out. "The Loco's" are dangerous; they've killed people before. The police are even too scared to do anything about it. That's why we're getting involved. But isn't it dangerous? You may ask. Well. If it wasn't dangerous we wouldn't be here. Now lets go, up the stairs.

We scuttle along up the steps. Careful now, not too much noise. Wait a moment. Listen.... We sit tight for a moment; nothing but the sound of our breathing. And there it is. Voices. Ok, now's the time to go. Ready? 1.. 2.. 3! We charge down the aluminum floor of the hallway, I pull out some guns and throw one to you. Great catch. NOW SHOOT!!! We slide down next to a flipped over shelf and fire. One down. Next one shot in the shoulder. Come on man, aim! Two down! Three to go.. Oh no. They have knives. And trust me, they know how to throw 'em. SWISH.. CLINK! CRAP. Dodge them! Wait. NO SHOOT!!! One more down. Two to go. And they're out of knives. Now. Shoot! They're dead. Now. Lets go... Wait. Here that? SIRENS! How are we gonna get out of here? If they catch us we're down for. Cause these aren't the ones who assigned us to kill them. It was another force. The CIA. But how are they gonna listen to our story? We'll be shot down the moment they see what we did. Now. For an escape... But where? TO BE CONTINUED.....

Second book of the series I'm writing