Wokowoka Island | Teen Ink

Wokowoka Island

February 7, 2011
By fonfon24 BRONZE, Macon, Illinois
fonfon24 BRONZE, Macon, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Once upon a time there was the magic man who lived on this floating island named Wokowoka. The man’s name was Fodo; he was medium sized, dirty blond hair, brown eyes, very smart but was starting to lose his mind! Everyone wanted to go and visit Wokowoka to see if it really was a floating island! So a group of friends decided to adventure out to Wokowoka! They borrowed their friend’s private jet to take! The jet was a 6 seater with a pilot! They were totally stoked! Ben who was the smart , tall, skinny, brown hair, brown eyes, totally hottie, and who was also dating Macy. Macy is typical average girl, beautiful, tan, long brown hair, blue eyes, and a amazing smile. The other 2 wanted to punch each other in a matter of minutes of being on the jet! Mark and Emma couldn’t stand each other, but deep down they really liked each other. Mark was the captain of the football team, major stud muffin; he had the farmer tan, the juicy 8 pack, and whitest smile! Emma the outgoing girl who had everything, long dirty brown hair, glowing brown eyes, captain of the volleyball and softball team, she was one of the most popular girls in school! So they didn’t always see eye to eye on things. As they are flying they start to feel the jet shut down, they were confused and didn’t get why they were falling from the sky into nothing. The screaming began and the boys were yelling at the girls to shut up. As they continued to fall from the sky they suddenly hit rock bottom aka (the dungeon floor). The jet was completely trashed and the better yet the pilot suffered from heart attack. There was no way out of this dark, bug crawl, nasty dungeon. They didn’t know what was going to happen to them and whether or not they were going to survive they didn’t know. They started to look around and noticed that there were signs hammer into the rock walls saying “beware your time will await you”. They imagined everything from( king Kong, 3 headed snake, or even a huge man eating chicken) of course they had to wait to find out. As the night grew on them, they could only rely on themselves. It was dark and the only light they had was from the full moon. The only food they had was a couple of peanut butter and jelly sandwich that Macy had packed and the only drink they had was from the little stream of water that came into the dungeon! They waited cuddled together trying to keep each other warm. Out of nowhere Fodo came bursting out of the secret rock door in spandex and a cape, like captain under pants! He yells for them to start fighting, Ben asked why? Fodo said “ You came to my island to see if its real, and I have you here to see how tough you really are”. “So start fighting”! Ben and Mark took on each other, while Macy and Emma took on each other. As they punched, kicked, hair pulling, biting, rock throwing, they had nothing left to give. They were mental and physical exhausted, them out of nowhere Fodo started singing “ Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting- Huuh!” He told them to follow him, and he gave them Jimmy John sandwiches and Sunny D. After scarfing down their food Todo showed them where the shower was and the rooms they could sleep in! They took there showers and went to sleep. They lived, and enjoyed the rest of the time on Wokowoka!






The end!