A nerd yesterday ...... a fashion model tommorow!

Hi , my name is Sam short for Samantha . Yesterday i was a nerd ... the whole glasses and railroad tracks for teeth image going on . Now...well,lets start at the beginning.

I was walking along when a women in a professional suit came up and gave me her number . A few nights later my parents and me called her.

the next day i got my hair done and contacts and got my braces ripped of and then makeup,waxing and .... voila! i was one of those supernatural models.

Yeah, so im pretty popular at school . Why? you ask? well ... i just came hot out of the press on the front cover of cosmogirl. and teen vouge.

what cha say said...
True that spelling, capitalizing, & punctuation needs attention.  Sounds like you're a dreamer.  Don't lose that, but some realism may balance story...like...isn't the nerd and super model the same person inside...maybe talk about that some.  Keep writing.  You've got spirit!

LiteratureFreak said...
Wow, for a nerd, your English sure sucks ttm. 

Liza1 said...
Ok... this was really weird. It's short, and not very descriptive, and when I saw the intro I really was expecting more. It was really a let down.

now & ever replied...
Jan. 27, 2011 at 8:40 am
easy as you go there...keep in mind possibilities:  age/maturity/beginner; LD?   contructive/instructive critique/encouragement.