A nerd yesterday ...... a fashion model tommorow! | Teen Ink

A nerd yesterday ...... a fashion model tommorow!

By girlsknowhowtoparty SILVER, Loveland, Ohio
girlsknowhowtoparty SILVER, Loveland, Ohio

If life gives you lemons - throw them back and demand tacos!!!! O-O

Hi , my name is Sam short for Samantha . Yesterday i was a nerd ... the whole glasses and railroad tracks for teeth image going on . Now...well,lets start at the beginning.

I was walking along when a women in a professional suit came up and gave me her number . A few nights later my parents and me called her.

the next day i got my hair done and contacts and got my braces ripped of and then makeup,waxing and .... voila! i was one of those supernatural models.

Yeah, so im pretty popular at school . Why? you ask? well ... i just came hot out of the press on the front cover of cosmogirl. and teen vouge.

now & ever said...
on Jan. 27 2011 at 8:40 am
easy as you go there...keep in mind possibilities:  age/maturity/beginner; LD?   contructive/instructive critique/encouragement.

what cha say said...
on Jan. 22 2011 at 8:44 pm
True that spelling, capitalizing, & punctuation needs attention.  Sounds like you're a dreamer.  Don't lose that, but some realism may balance story...like...isn't the nerd and super model the same person inside...maybe talk about that some.  Keep writing.  You've got spirit!

on Jan. 21 2011 at 9:14 pm
Wow, for a nerd, your English sure sucks ttm. 

AnimeLover1 said...
on Jan. 21 2011 at 1:44 pm
AnimeLover1, Dexter, Michigan

Laziness is just the habit of resting before you get tired.

Ok... this was really weird. It's short, and not very descriptive, and when I saw the intro I really was expecting more. It was really a let down.