Prince of Persia- A remake of the movie. | Teen Ink

Prince of Persia- A remake of the movie.

By alicabrera SILVER, Dexter, Michigan
alicabrera SILVER, Dexter, Michigan

Dastan ran through Alamut racing towards his favorite uncle. The uncle who must die. For the uncle betrayed his brother, the king of Persia.

His two brother sat on their noble white steads with their army ready to knock down the castle of Princess Tamina. He ran and ran racing against time. Then it all ended. One of the guard men that protected the princess shot him in the back with an arrow. To the ground he fell, moving his body in a featle position screaming out in pain. He knew even though he was about die he had to gain up all of the strength he had left to tell his brother the truth. Crawling on the sandy dirt he pushed through the crowd of army men. Nobody noticed who he was because his face was on the dirt as he crawled. Once he had finally made it to his two brothers he used his last breath to tell the truth.

“Uncle is the traitor...” Dastan pointed to the elegant looking bald man who was known as the kings trusty brother and his favorite uncle.

His brothers immediatly jumped off heir horses and raced to Dastans aid. But, he was already gone. Bleeding on the dry sand of Perisa Dastans two brothers leaned over him weeping for their loss.

The uncle knew that he had to lie to make the other believe that he wasn’t a traitor. Though he was the traitor about to overthrow his brother, the king, he could not let anyone suspect it even for a second.

The uncle ran to his nephew and leaned over his dead body and cried fake tears. He put his hands on Dastans dead and bloody body, trying to look as though he was soothing him to sleep.

Tus, Dastans oldest brother, grabbed his uncle by his robes. Shoved him against the wall and put his sword against his neck.

“Give me a good reason why I shouldn’t kill you right now.”Tus screamed spitting in his uncles face.

“Nephew,why would you kill me? I have done no harm. Your young brother had been on the verge of dying, he must have been greatly delusional.” The uncle pleaded with Tus.

“Dastan was the strongest man I knew,uncle. No way he would crawl on his hands and knees while dying to tell us a lie. I know I have no proof of what shame you will have brought to our family. But, that doesn’t matter, Dastans word was proof enough.” Tus yelled not giving into his uncle.
Tus threw his sword at his uncle neck and with a sickening crack decapitated him.
Though they still mourned over the loss of Dastan, Persia lived in peace with Almut, and the princess. The king and his sons spitted on their uncles grave and walked away with pride knowing that their brother and son died with faith to Persia.

I remade it so that it had a different ending. Not much happened but i still tried to incorporate the action in it.

alicabrera SILVER, Dexter, Michigan
yeah thanks!

AndyMac said...
on Jan. 14 2011 at 11:20 am
Dastan is the man!