The Battle | Teen Ink

The Battle

By Def_Leppard_fan120 SILVER, Lake Lorane, Florida
Def_Leppard_fan120 SILVER, Lake Lorane, Florida

If you want your dreams to come true, Make them come true. If you want to win, Make it a win.
The only one that is stopping you from accomplish your dreams is YOU.

The battle between heaven and Hades will begin soon. It all started in 2045 Phoenix, Arizona with a 25 year old boy named Michael. One day he started to hear voices in his head. Asking him the same thing over and over “Do you know who or what you are?”This had been going on for 5 weeks. When he finally answered the pesky voice “No I don’t.” “Then I’m going to show you.” Then all of a sudden time just stopped while the voice continued to speak, “You don’t know me but I’ve known you your entire life,” “Michael you are going to be a warrior.” The more the voice explained to him the more he knew what he had to do. The battle will begin in 30 days, “You have to learn to fight demons.” Michael spent his 30 days training with agility, weaponry, and strength. Then on the 30th day the voice said, “It is time.” “Okay, “said Michael. Then he saw a beam of light come from the living room ceiling. A man appeared and gave him a sword, “I am your guardian angel.” “This sword helped me take down the hounds of Hades.” “The battle will be in the old forgotten ware house.” By the time he got there the fight already begun, he saw angels fighting the voracious demons of Hades.
Then the angels saw Michael approach and transferred all of their power to Michael. “There now you have the power of the guardian,” said his Guardian Angel. “Let me warn you, that when you choose to unleash it you will die inside.” “We will be the ones keeping you alive.” Then Michael heard a loud boom. It was a large dark figure. Michael knew from the dark presence that it was Hades. He looked like Michael’s worst nightmare Hades pulled out his sword. Michael pulled out his sword. Michael starts the war cry, and the battle begins. Michael started to put all of his training in to good use. He swung his sword but missed. Hades swung while Michael blocked his sword. Then Hades punched Michael in the face. Michael saw Hade’s wings. So he changed his main objective to cut off his wings. He ran up Hade’s back and cut off the left wing of Hades. When Hades went down on one knee Michael cut off the other wing. “HAHAHAHAHAHA puny human you think if you cut a demon’s wings off it will unbalance them,” said Hades. Then Michael saw Hades grow his wings back. Michael remembered that the power of the Guardian was still in him. While concentrating he unleashed it and a beam of light surrounded him. “Let us finish this,” said Michael. “HAHAHAHA gladly,” said Hades. Their powers matched each other. Michael remembered that he had been trained to use a gun. So he pulled out his gun and transferred his energy to the gun and shot it. It killed Hades on impact. Then Hades burst into flames and went back to the underworld. The angels told Michael “It is time to go.” “Go where,” asked Michael? “Don’t you remember when you unleashed your powers it killed you,” said his Guardian Angel. “That is not fair,” said Michael. Then Michael agreed to go with the angels to Heaven.
Michael will not come back until Hades is resurrected for revenge. “Soon” Hades said as he plotted from the underworld, “Soon.”

What inspired me to write this paper was The Lord Of The Rings.
I want people to learn that even though something seems too hard you will find a way to come out on top.

Thalion SILVER said...
on Mar. 12 2014 at 11:15 am
Thalion SILVER, Peoria, Illinois
I am also a Christian, but I have always loved mythology. You just have to keep in mind that is what it is: mythology, fictional tales that hold no truth. 

on Nov. 8 2013 at 6:32 pm

i plan to rewrite story. tell me what you want to see and whatever i like the most will appear in the rewrite

on Nov. 8 2013 at 10:38 am
Dr.FeelGood GOLD, Allemen, Iowa

"is oxygen a gas?" brought to us by my friend the blonde.

also i like the story and thats the reason i want to see it improve

on Nov. 8 2013 at 10:36 am
Dr.FeelGood GOLD, Allemen, Iowa

great idea but read some fights the fighting was hard to follow try spread it out and dont rush it so much and 30 days passed in like 20 words that could have been stretched out

on Jan. 8 2013 at 10:21 am
In_Love_with_Writing GOLD, Easton, Pennsylvania

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

No I guess I'm just being bratty or being too protective of my Lord. You're a fantastic writer and you did great :) Don't really mind me . . . :P

on Jan. 7 2013 at 7:11 pm

Feel free to tell me ways to make this story or my future stories better

on Jan. 6 2013 at 6:15 pm

I can see where you're coming from, but it still makes me feel uneasy. Everyone has their own thoughts on how to approach our Lord :)

on Jan. 5 2013 at 6:18 pm

I am a christian too but i like writing these kinds of stories because they are fun to write

on Jan. 5 2013 at 2:59 pm

I personally don't like reading Greek mytholodgy AT ALL because I'm Christian, but your writing was nice. And check out some of my stories! Please rate them, subscribe, or comment if you can. It really means a lot and brings a smile to my face each time. Thank you so much!

on Oct. 15 2012 at 11:01 am
MarieAntoinette2014 DIAMOND, Scottsburg, Indiana

Isn't it ironic? We ignore the ones who adore us, adore the ones who ignore us, love the ones who hurt us, and hurt the ones that love us.

It's a great story line with a lot of potential. Like they've said though, more details. I feel like if you did that Micheal could turn into a really awesome warrior.

on Apr. 26 2012 at 1:14 pm
KristinHopkins8 SILVER, Aspen, Colorado

"If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die"

I didn't have any empotion over this piece. I think you could have used more description and you could have spread it out a little bit instead of telling a story about a battle as if it were a childrens book. But otherwise, good job!

on Jan. 25 2012 at 9:36 pm

Thanks for the advice. Be sure to read the second one. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow on the 26 of January or the 27 of January. Anywayi put a twist in there nobody expected. Thank you for reading.

on Jan. 25 2012 at 5:12 pm
RedheadAtHeart ELITE, Mountain Home, Idaho

Love with open hands. - Madeleine L'Engle

The Not-so-Great: How abbreviated it is. If it were much more expanded and was more than just a few sprinklings of dialogue among a lot of description, it would be... The Terrific: Great message, I like the plot, hooray for you for reading LOTR, and your final line is perfectly unnerving. Great work. Do consider expanding it and making it more detailed. Try to bring the reader into the action more.

on Jan. 20 2012 at 6:24 pm

Again no problem

. said...
on Jan. 20 2012 at 7:18 am
Well, thanks :)

on Jan. 18 2012 at 9:21 pm

If he was smart then he won't back mouth me on my profile that is when I get mean.

on Jan. 18 2012 at 9:16 pm

Hey no problem. You were being nice and the guy had to be a jerk. I am glad I could help. That guy could tell me off all he or she wants I won't be intimidated by people like that. I stood up for what I thought was right. That is how I met some of my friends. I helped them in those situations. Anyway thank you for reading the article. The sequel has been delayed but will be up in a few days. And again I am glad to help.

on Jan. 18 2012 at 4:34 pm
readaholic PLATINUM, Tomahawk, Wisconsin

I'd rather fail because I fell on my own face than fall because someone tripped me up
~Jhonen Vasquez

Yeah great piece. I wish there was a little more detail, but its still great. Honestly, with the Adventures of Alex and Bethany thing, I wanted to thank you. Honestly, I thought I was being as nice as I could, and I'm glad someone else thought that, too! :)

on Jan. 18 2012 at 4:13 pm

The sequel will be out in a couple of days due to a delay. I fixed it and made it better.

on Jan. 17 2012 at 10:42 pm

The sequel is now on my profile rate it and leave a comment thank you for reading my work.