Assault Gurriellas- Part Two

Case Report Number 117

Team Alpha-Tango-Delta

I could see the muzzle flash, hear the drop of a body, feel the warm blood splatter onto my face, but I was confused. Lost. Arms were around me, Tom's voice coming through, yelling my name. I could feel salty tears running down my face, but I was basically numb. I had never been that close to being shot before. I had never been that close to being dead.

“Allison please...Oh my God, talk to me. Ally!” Tom's voice rang clear to my ears, and I looked up, seeing that most of my co-workers were here now, and I could hear the ambulance sirens in the distance. I shook my head, attempting to stand, before my legs buckled, and I was crashing to the ground. Strong arms caught me; Tom's arms.

“I-I-I....I feel....numb,” I got out, before the EMT burst in, grabbing me, checking vitals, and I was hurried away from the one person I held dear to me. I had an out of body experience then, where I could see myself screaming, trying to get away from these people, could see myself crying, could see how hysterical I was. Then I blacked out....

I woke up in my own bed, and I could hear the breathing of someone in the chair I kept on the other side of my bed. I reached for the gun under my pillow, pulled it up, and cocked it at the person. “Wh-Who are you?”

“Sh**, Ally, its just me, Tom. I had the EMT bring you home cause' I know where you keep the spare key,” Tom's voice greeted me, and I let out a sigh of relief, and put the gun up. “I know I shouldn't have stayed I was just...worried.”

“It's fine,” I smiled to myself, and sat up. “Am I clear to return to work? I want to get started on our next case.”

“Yeah, you are. I'll just go uh, get you something to eat while you change.” He quickly stood and left. I got up and went to my closet, stripping down into my underwear before pawing through my clothes, wondering what to wear. That;s when I heard the footsteps come back, felt warm hands touch my stomach, felt kisses on my neck.

“I couldn't resist, sh** I'm sorry,” Tom groaned out, but I silenced him quickly, my lips on his. He nuzzled my neck, and pulled away, looking away, “Ally, we have to get ready. We have a detail on the president today. Some terrorist organization is targeting him.” I sighed and moved back to my closet, looking through the clothing again. I quickly picked an outfit, slipped it on, and moved past him, tugging his hand so he would follow me.

Time to save another world leader. Again.