Desert clip

He slid off the dusty roof and onto his horse, looking around the silent alley. His horse, a black mustange with blood red eyes, stomped the ground impaitently awaiting the coming race against death. The sun beat doown on the cowboy's hat; he narrowed his shaded blue eyes. Silently the small breeze whispered in his ear. It was time. The devil horwe reared up as he kicked 'em into motion. They raced out of the alley and into the open desert in their racing dance with death

musicispassion said...
are u an animal person... i love horses i always wanted one but i don't live where they are this is great i love your little descriptions they leave me wanting more :P

MidnightFire replied...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:22 am
thanks :) my dad grew up always having a cat or a cat with kittens and my mom grew up always having a dog and loving horses. So i grew up with all three around and now i love all animals ... except bugs and snakes, snakes are cool looking but i watched to much Animal Planet growing up :)

musicispassion replied...
haha aren't animals beautiful bugs aren't for everyone keep up the good work

qui133 said...
shadowy--there is no need for answers or even questions. you are missing some punctuation.

MidnightFire replied...
i just reread that and realized i misspelled a lot, even horse i spelled horwe ... my family owns a horse and i still spelled it wrong ... wow i guess i didn't spell check this one (:

qui133 replied...
oh, no--i didn't mean for you to start fussing with it! it is amazing as is--the worst thing you can do is judge a peice by its mistakes. i have a terrible habit of repeating myself in my comments so i was looking for something uniue to point out--spelling typos are not uniue to any of us, though, i don't think.

MidnightFire replied...
ya and sometimes you spell a word right but use it wrong grammerly like with their, there and they're :) why does grammer have to bee so complicated, we don't even use it right when we talk to each other

qui133 replied...
very tru! in fact, we use it less and less in anything we do, electronicaly that is. people on teen ink are useualy okay, though--they at least make an effort, while on some sites it is clare that the writer doesn't care at all.

MidnightFire replied...
exactly i think that eventually the english language is just going to be txt talk

qui133 replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:03 am
i dread the comming of that day--but u r probably right. :P