Warning

He crouched there; slightly rocking on the balls of his feet as the wind played with his hair. Listening, waiting. The mist floated up from under the cliffs edge, shimmering in the dawn light. Crisp, cold mountain air took his breath away as he smiled. Only then did he know why he had decided to meet here.
“You should know by now that you can’t sneak up on me.” He said to the silent breath of air behind him. Nothing moved, no noise spoke. Icy cold death seemed to flout off the gun an inch from his neck. It twitched nervously as its owner recovered the shock. “You aren’t like you father … that’s a good thing … that means I won’t kill you.” Cold steal pressed threateningly against the back of his neck, trying to get some ground. Slowly standing he turned to look into Mitch’s fear filled brown eyes. “You don’t and you shouldn’t fallow in your father’s footsteps. This is my one and only warning. Next time we meet I will kill you.” Smiling his sly cocky grin he stepped back off the cliff into to lake below.

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I've written more! :D look for Hunt (Warning Sequel), it's pending at the moment but should be out soon :)

Over 100 views!

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 15, 2011 at 5:01 am
Wow. I really love the detail in this. My only critique would be to expand on what you have so far, because it goes by really abruptly and I feel like I don't have enough time to really get into the story. Maybe it's just me though. Other than that, this is amazing :)

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks :) I'm trying to come up with a second part for it

Hunt (Warning Sequel) is out and ready to be read if you wish! :)

Love.Hate.Passion. said...

Write more!

All your stories are so intriguing ,  they just need to be expanded upon. You do a great job with scenery , and you only have minor spelling errors. Keep it up , your awesome :)

Thanks :) most of my ideas are baced on one character, whether he is named or not, and so most of these ideas will be in his book series :)

Saysh said...
omg! write more of this! i need to know more!!! please? lol

sure :) I'll see what i can come up with

musicispassion said...
uuuuhhhhh i want to know the rest of the story this should be a book in my opinion this is great i like your descriptions there not sentences long like others where u forget what thier even decribing u describe short but i can imagine it clearly keep writing and plz plz plz with whatever u want on top make a novel!!!:P

Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:25 am
I'm working on it :) i'm happy to see that someone really likes my work :)

musicispassion replied...
haha i probably sound like a weirdo but your work is great and should be in the magazine thanks

if you think you're werid then you need to see my family :) the dog is jelous of the cat, the cat was scaired of the 20 year old cat (she is now dead), and the girble isn't afraid of anything ... and thats just the pets (:

musicispassion replied...
well our cat sometimes acts like a dog and plays dead randomly the dog eats cat food and the kitten follows the old cat

earlier today the cat tried to get into the bathroom to drink from the toilet

musicispassion replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 12:03 am
our old cat drinks from the toilet

Jul. 12, 2011 at 10:25 am
If he is in the bathroom after you get out of the shower he will rub up against your wet legs and then act like he is going to get into the tub :) cats are so weird and funny (:

qui133 said...
intense. the descriptin makes everything much more real. i knind of like your style of just writing short little clips instead full short storys. it overrides the traditional human need for names and facts and information, leaving behind just the raw emotion of the mement you are writing about.