Running | Teen Ink

Running

He hit the ground running, the cold black top flashing by as he pounded along. His lungs burned, feet ached and jumping from the roof had been a bad idea. Now they were going to run him over instead of shooting him from the copter.
Suddenly his eyes brightened and a huge grin spread over his face and he knew what to do. Stopping he twisted to look behind, at the oncoming car. At five feet away he back flipped and landed catlike onto the cars roof. He howled with joy as the car swerved around slamming into walls, trying to throw him off.
The copter’s machine gun splattered bullets all over the street. He laughed; they were just trying to scare him off, and he knew they wouldn’t risk shooting their buddies in the car. They needed to learn he wasn’t stupid and that he’d been in this situation a hundred times before. Oh well he’d play with them a bit.
Taking his dagger he started trying to break in the driver’s side window. The driver got distracted and ran into a wall, squesing the engine into smoking. Smiling, he studied how all the doors were to banged up to open. He jumped off and knocked on the driver’s cracked window. The man rolled down the window looking forward.
“Yes?” The man growled.
“Sir, I think you ran into a wall.” He kicked the car’s tire sending off the air bags knocking out the man as he started to lunge. Smiling he ran into an alley and climbed the fire escape back onto the roofs.
Time for the copter.

MiiSs_AlySsA SILVER, Fall River, Massachusetts

"Your Hold On Me Is Pemeant And Unbreakable. Don't Forget That..."

"Oh yea, Burgers for the boys.." - Haha!! A friend

awww oh well still good =] keep it up!

MidnightFire PLATINUM, Lincoln, Illinois

'Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.'
for my sister: 'when life gives me lemons ... i eat them'
'do not be afraid, be faithful'
'God is not safe, but He's good'

thanks but there is not much more to it :)

Is tis t? I hope not =] it seems interesting and I really want to know more bout it! =]