How Did He Do It?

Zeus was a fantabulous guitar player. He rocked out in his garage with all of his friends for the past 3 years. He was not recognized by many people though. He paid $700 for a commercial advertising his band and his skills. Many people saw the commercial. He got emails, letters, texts, and phone calls by alot of people. He soon was on a stage with a million fans staring at him waiting for the music they loved. He could not play in front of them. He stood there with a blank look on his face and said nothing and played nothing. The huge croud soon left. No matter how many times his commercial played no one seemed to ever notice the commercial, or him. He was no longer the star he wanted to be. He paid for one last commercial, that would be aired during the superbowl. It was a 30 second commercial, apoligizing to all of his recent fans, and asking for them to come back to the stage and listen to his music one last time. The croud came back after the superbowl. They stood and waited. He walked on stage, and played the guitar, better than he ever did before. He was loved by many fans. Many asked him,how he did it. He told them one thing... Comment about it under this article :)