The Black Dragon (part 2) | Teen Ink

The Black Dragon (part 2)

By Faceless9229 BRONZE, Mckinney, Texas
Faceless9229 BRONZE, Mckinney, Texas

"You can't save everyone, but if you save one man, he will save another and he another until everyone is saved." - David Dexter

Sorry I didn't tell you my name before. My name is Zeeno. I know it's a weird name, but it's in African(yes I'm Black). My English name is David. Now I'll just start off from the first Black Dragon Story.

The whole castle was deserted, so I decided to look around a bit. I checked almost all of the houses there. I found an empty sack in the first house I checked and so I kept it.In the next two, houses I didn't find anything except for over turned furniture. Then I fond a lot of gems and diamonds, so I put them in mt sack and headed on. Next I found some food that had just been cooked so i wrapped it up in some cloth that I had found and put that in my sack also. After I was done, I noticed there was a very large egg in the middle of the table(how had I not noticed that before).I was curios what was inside, so I kept it.There was another door to the castle opposite from where I had come through. I didn't want to go back the way I had come because of the Black Dragon, So I went the other way. My adventure had just begun.

Tune in for part 3.