The Black Dragon (part 2) | Teen Ink

The Black Dragon (part 2)

November 3, 2010
By Faceless9229 BRONZE, Mckinney, Texas
Faceless9229 BRONZE, Mckinney, Texas
4 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"You can't save everyone, but if you save one man, he will save another and he another until everyone is saved." - David Dexter


Sorry I didn't tell you my name before. My name is Zeeno. I know it's a weird name, but it's in African(yes I'm Black). My English name is David. Now I'll just start off from the first Black Dragon Story.

The whole castle was deserted, so I decided to look around a bit. I checked almost all of the houses there. I found an empty sack in the first house I checked and so I kept it.In the next two, houses I didn't find anything except for over turned furniture. Then I fond a lot of gems and diamonds, so I put them in mt sack and headed on. Next I found some food that had just been cooked so i wrapped it up in some cloth that I had found and put that in my sack also. After I was done, I noticed there was a very large egg in the middle of the table(how had I not noticed that before).I was curios what was inside, so I kept it.There was another door to the castle opposite from where I had come through. I didn't want to go back the way I had come because of the Black Dragon, So I went the other way. My adventure had just begun.

Tune in for part 3.