Nia, My Home of Wonder | Teen Ink

Nia, My Home of Wonder

By cupcakelover23 BRONZE, Dededo, Other
cupcakelover23 BRONZE, Dededo, Other

"Television is chewing gum for the eyes."

A summer night came by and the love of the cold breeze made a chill on my bones. I looked up at the night sky and the stars were bright lights that would guide me home. I was so many miles away from home. I had to leave my home to come to the lands of cruelty. My mother told me that I should face my fears and go from my home. I nodded and packed up my belongings.
I took a to this place called Nia. I am not sure why I picked this place. As I stared through the windows of the bus I rode on, I saw Nia and I thought this place would be the best place to set my future. As I got off the bus, the first thing I saw, was a man with a green shirt that had tore at th sides. He smiled at the woman he was talking to and chuckled deeply. I took a glance at the other people who stared back at me with a curious feeling, rumbling within their tired souls. I walked forward toward a faded sign that read 'Rocky Motel'.
I entered the motel and a woman with a kind smile said, "Hello, how may I help you?"
I smiled in return. "I just want to get a room with a view," I said.
"I hope that you have money because this is Nia and we demand a great amount of money," she said, worried about how much money I carried.
The flash back I had was so clear. I missed home, but Nia was my home and I had to except it. Nia is a world where I am alone and have to know what is right and wrong. I direct myself to the highest platform, molding my future with a blink of an eye. I smiled once more and stood up. I walked into my bedroom and more flash backs poured out.

on Oct. 26 2010 at 3:20 pm
cupcakelover23 BRONZE, Dededo, Other

sorry, i meant to put story! i am sorry about that.

on Oct. 26 2010 at 3:19 pm
cupcakelover23 BRONZE, Dededo, Other

oh, wow, i just read my own tory and I realized that i have forgot to add somethings!! haha!