Three men who find adventure | Teen Ink

Three men who find adventure

By dtrfg BRONZE, RichmondHeights, Ohio
dtrfg BRONZE, RichmondHeights, Ohio

i like them all

There are three men. Jimmy is the master mind of all things, John is kind of a third wheel, and never really wants to think for himself. Lastly there’s a man named Jack. He’s a really smart guy who helps think of all the ideas. These three men find a way to time travel. They are trying to time travel because they all want to see what they would look like in the future. When they figure out how to work a time machine, they each go in one by one.
First Jimmy goes in. He sees the future in he’s all wrinkly and he works at a chocolate factory. Then John goes in. He’s in great shape, with lots of muscles. Last of all Jack goes in. He sees himself being a business man, living in a huge mansion with three kids.
Jimmy wanted to go to the future because he wanted to see if he had a purpose in life, and know what his purpose was. When he finds out that he works at a chocolate factory, he is very happy, because he thought he was going to be out of a job.
John wanted to go into the future because he wanted to see what his life plan was going to be. He wanted to know if he was going to have a family, and be a millionaire. He wasn’t, and this made him very depressed. He felt like he had no purpose on earth, because he wasn’t going to do anything with his life. He thought that if he just didn’t do anything, life would be great.
Jack loved that he was a millionaire. Felt he did have a purpose in life, and that was taking care of his business and giving his children a good life. When all three men came back from the future, they felt they had to change in order to fulfill their dreams. Jimmy felt that in order for him to become a worker in the chocolate factory, or even own it, he had to take care of business at work. John felt that in order to have a job he had to go look for one. Jack realized that he had things to do in order to become a millionaire, so he started working very hard trying to create his own business.
All three of these men ended up realizing one thing and one thing only. In order to get somewhere in life, you have to work hard, and strive to be nothing but the best. So they found good jobs to work at. When they returned from the time machine, they all got jobs, and started to work extra hard. Jimmy began looking for a job at a chocolate factory.
His trip to the time machine showed that he was working in a chocolate factory. He wanted to see if his dreams of becoming a factory worker would come true. John began to work really hard, read books everyday, and talk to a girl. He asked her to marry him, and they had three kids together named Emily, Sarah, and Jacob.
Jack began working in the fashion industry where they pay a lot of money. He made $1,ooo a year. Jack was doing very well. He had a wife and four kids. He even wrote his own book, and had it published.
As the guys started handling their business, they focused more on what’s important in life. They realized what life was all about, and how it wasn’t just about playing video games. It was about becoming successful, and not letting anybody tell them they can’t do something. They realized that sometimes you have to make sacrifices. Sometimes the decisions you make may not always be the best, but if you have your mind set on one thing you will eventually over come it, and be successful. These three men came so far.
They realized that life is not a joke. It’s like a game, and in order to win the game, you have to play well. That’s what they all did. They started from not having anything, to realizing that you have to work hard for something you really want.
Jimmy ended up becoming very successful, and taking care of his business. He realized that he wasn’t going to let his friends or anyone get in the way of following his dreams.
John realized that whatever you want to do in life you have to work really hard for it.
Jack realized that no matter what, he is going to be successful, and he won’t let anyone get in his way of doing so. As life went on, they all kept their. Going to the future and seeing what they had to do to be successful really helped them. Whether the things that they saw were good or bad, they all still wanted to be successful, and follow their dreams. They knew God wanted to see them to become successful, and they felt they really didn’t need to do anything, because God had their life in his hands.

You won’t be able to do what you want to do, if you don’t do what you have to do. Hard work pays off and in the end they all learned a valuable lesson. The lesson was to never let the future tell you how your life was going to work. They all ended up learning a lot from going to the future. They knew that if they worked hard it would all pay off, and it most definitely did. At least for these three young men.
They wanted to teach their kids how to work hard and never give up. You should always follow your dreams.

This article is about three men who find adventure,and themselves along the way.