VG High chpater 5 | Teen Ink

VG High chpater 5

May 30, 2010
By Jeff101 BRONZE, Franklin, Indiana
Jeff101 BRONZE, Franklin, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
You'll never get to somthing without taking your first step.


Chapter 5: Teaching your girlfriend to dance.


Jeff led the way to the music room. Midna followed closely behind. Went to the door and knocked on the door. They wait a few minutes then Michael came and opened the door.

“Jeff,” he greeted, “How are things going? Who’s your friend here?”

“This is Midna,” Jeff said, “She needs your help. She says she can’t dance.”

“Don’t worry I can help,” Michael said, “Just leave her here and she be a dancing machine before she leaves.”

“Thanks Michael your the man.” Jeff said, “I’m going to go to the market and get the music. See ya later.”


Jeff left and headed for the lobby. He got there and went out the exit. Wonder which way to go, but then he saw a sign that said, “Market that way.” The sign was pointing to the right.


Jeff started his walk to the market. He took out the paper and looked over the songs. Most of the songs were Michael Jackson songs and other type of love songs. There were also a few for the break dancing people. Jeff put the list up and continued on.


The author's comments:
Here's chapter 5. (Sorry it being short)