My Weird Dream (The Monkey Slayer)

I was surrounded by monkeys. Not just any monkeys, but evil monkeys from the gates of hell. They were coming from left and right. I whipped out a machine gun also known as a mini-gun, which isn’t small at all. The Massive gun is about as long as a bat and as round as a fire hydrant. I mowed them down with thousands of lead bullets, but they still kept coming.

They were popping out from everywhere. It was like a wild game of whack-a-mole.

“Time to light ‘em up!” I screamed as I pulled out a flamethrower.

They looked like little fireballs zigzagging around the field like crazy. The demonic chimps grew closer and closer to me. It seemed every time I got rid of one another one took its place. All I had left was a shot gun and a couple of rounds. Next thing I knew the sun was blotted out of the sky by raining deranged apes. I heard a shotgun go off then I woke up.

IanultramanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:18 pm
Um... Which color did you notice the most in your dream? Try searching up colors and the dream association/ color psychology. It would be cool... Very... er... interesting I guess. I've had worse though.

MasterSunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 5 at 12:50 pm
Funny....and weird

Dragonscribe said...
This is really weird...interesting, though. Um. Because this is your dream, I won't criticize how you wrote it, but whoa, that's strange. Can you check out my work? Thanks.