The Blades Chronicles

Blades Chronicles- Plot

Intro:

Rain, Fire, Wind, Moon, and Sun the five blades that hold this land together. But now the balance has been disturbed between them. Without the balance of the swords, this land may be destroyed along with its people. There were at one time eight blades, but one of these blades had fallen into the wrong hands of Dark King Daraga. This blade is called is called the Dark Blade. The second of these blades is called the Light Blade and people said that it was lost by the legendary God Lemenos.

Story:

Darkness has seeped over the land of Concory and now the God of light Lemenos is looking for the six chosen ones of earth to come to Hirume and defeat the Dark King Daraga and his great army. Marcus Kenny child of the Moon blade, Sunko Yushi child of the Sun blade, Fred (Flame) Carson child of the Fire blade, Read Johnson child of the Rain blade, and William Songu child of the Wind blade. All kids go out on their adventure to find Concory. With 8 books in the collection this will be a good and long story.

kitchenwiz said...

yaaaayyyy! i found you :)

coolio.

kitchenwiz replied...

sorry i dint get to see all of it before thats why i said do more.

put  more suff about you in the profile johnsonDON'T BE A TURTLE!!