Prinwins: Airbourne | Teen Ink

Prinwins: Airbourne

By Angelm101 BRONZE, Rochester, New York
Angelm101 BRONZE, Rochester, New York

Shoot for the moon, 'cause even if you miss, you'll land among the stars!

Groups of kids were hanging around the hallways at the end of a school day. One group, of about five or more students, were the most recognizable. The one girl, Becca, was hitting and screaming at another girl. My God, chill girlfriend! ‘POW’ The girl Becca just slapped is now on the floor no longer standing.
“Get off your butt you lousy piece of trash!” screams Becca. Slow as a snail, the girl stands up, and slaps Becca’s finger out of her face. Becca stares with venomous eyes. You could have heard a pin drop it was so quiet. ‘CRACK’ Becca shoves her fist into the other girl’s ribcage, while everyone laughs. The victim slouches to the floor, with a groan, once more, while congratulations to Becca sting her ears. Jerks!
“How’d you like that trash? Don’t you ever, ever, ever come near my boy in your life you hear?!” Becca snickers, almost witch-like. “Or else your head is going down some nasty toilet!” um, Gross! After a moment of silence, the victim kicks Becca’s knee with all her might, anger on her face. Becca is speechless.
“Oh, goodness gracious! Someone please help me!” the girl says getting worked up. “The wicked witch is going to cast a spell!” everyone stares at the girl on the floor, no one ever stands up to Becca, no one!
“My, it was like so totally funny, like I completely forgot to laugh! I’m sorry, why not try again, and this time I’ll laugh, Okay?” Becca says, daring the girl. The girl looks confused, shrugs, and kicks Becca’s other knee. Harder! Much, much harder! Becca winces.
“Oops. I’m not sorry. But really, is it just me, or are you still a witch? I certainly think you still are.” The girl says with a smile.
“You know what? Shut-up pig! Becca says, as she takes hold of the victim’s head and slams it into the locker. The girl looks dazed, and very much finished. “Now, if you’re done, I have to glam up. My boyfriend is waiting. Toddles!” Becca says, leading the group away, stomping on the fallen girl’s ankle, twisting it. First of all, why would someone be dumb enough to date Becca? She is Hispanic, bleach blonde hair (almost white), she is small, fat (about 200lbs) and has zits all over her face. Makes me sick just thinking about it!

As I sat there thinking about that, I ran across some questions, ‘Why me?’ ‘Why did Becca fight me?’ and ‘why wasn’t she the one on the floor, covered in bruises?’ Sometimes being me rocks, others times just plainly suck! Oh, yeah, you read it right. Yup, I was the one on the floor, being beaten by Becca, and I couldn’t do anything about it without blowing my cover. Feel sorry for me? No need to, I’m fine. Perfect, actually.
No, seriously, don’t! I’m cool. No need to feel bad, no need at all.
‘Cause I’m not normal.