Two Girls

It was a beautiful morning. The sun was out, the birds were chirping, and the trees looked beautiful with early morning dew on their leaves.

Yeah, right.
If I ever heard a morning like that, it’d be from a book. My mornings where never like that. Ever.

Especially this morning. I had woken up an extra ten minutes later than usual, and my hair was frizzier than ever. I had to run out of the house in my worst pair of jeans and my dirty hoodie. So far, it wasn’t a good morning.

As I walked down my street to my bus stop, it annoyed me at how everything was so…chirpy. It was late in the fall and it was a pretty warm for a day in November. My birthday had been weeks ago, and yet I felt like nothing had changed. I was fifteen now. That had to mean something.

I stopped walking as I came to my neighbor’s house. He only lived two doors down from me, so the bus driver said we’d get picked up at his place. I didn’t mind. Usually I liked my morning walks down to his house.

I waited impatiently for the bus to come up the hill and looked behind me to see where my neighbor Kris was.

I heard the bus’s engine and looked behind me to see it going up the hill to pick up its first stop. I rolled my eyes and said, “You have got to be kidding me.”

I rubbed my forehead with my hand and knew that today wasn’t going to go well at all. I breathed in deeply and snapped my eyes open as I saw a white van come tearing down the street and headed straight for me. I jumped back and watched as the van drove half onto the driveway, half onto the grass. The van door slid open and I saw my best friends head pop out and look at me. When my eyes met hers, she smiled mischievously and said, “Get in.”

SageSin said...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 9:44 am:

What a great piece! I RESPECT YOU! What your friend did is ALOT like something I would Do!AMAZINGNESS (breaks mouse from clicking favorites)

////,...,^  <----this is fang he says bootyiful!

citylightsgirl93 replied...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 3:35 pm :
 aww thanks so much! that means the world to me <3

ZAVERY said...
Love this!!

Rosalie said...
Mar. 29, 2010 at 3:25 am:

great beginning!

you could start a whole series!

Hippie_Runner said...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 12:35 pm:
i think you should add more because this is a really good setup for something suspenful!!

MusicIsLife013 replied...
Mar. 27, 2010 at 11:17 am :

I agree :)

please check out some of my work, guys!

citylightsgirl93 replied...
Mar. 27, 2010 at 2:26 pm :
alright i will!

MusicIsLife013 replied...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 4:48 pm :
lol well thank you :)

ZAVERY replied...
Apr. 3, 2010 at 7:53 pm :

So will I! I need some work to read, so yah. Lol!

XD

Ally25 said...
Mar. 22, 2010 at 3:27 pm:
This was good I liked it but I was kinda left wanting more of it.

ksums said...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 3:16 pm:
I really hope there is more to this story, it is very good. Even if there isn't the story is still great

katieharris said...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 9:24 am:
hah, i liked it!
:D

LoveLikeCrazy replied...
Jun. 15, 2011 at 9:43 pm :
<3 it:)

citylightsgirl93 replied...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 7:40 am :
thanks so much! :]