Will I Get It

Don't be afried little one. Be happy. Don't be sceared.Just let me in. You will be ok.I promise you.You no you want too.Just take it.I told him in his sleep. I heard somthing right then.I had to hide.I went to the closet as soon as i got in... BOOM!someone busted the door down. it was a women.She had a gun.I had to stop her the boy was my project.I busted out of the closet i saw the women she saw me.She turned to me.She was about to shoot. She paused and said i've seen you before. Then before I even relised it. I felt pain I fell to the ground. It was dark. Right then i saw a light and heard a voice.The voice of my Mother. She told me to come.I did she said you will be with us now right then...Somthing pulled me down.I couldn't breathe. I gasped for air.Right then I awoke.laying in the hospital bed. A docter told me i deid for an hour it was americal. I was so mad I could have been with my Mother again.I was better of there. Then everything faded my pain came back I was with her again. Thats all i can say for now.