Sammie and Ajla go to the Moon | Teen Ink

Sammie and Ajla go to the Moon

It is July 4th. The day Sammie and Ajla space shuttle takes off! They were freaking out and taking pictures of eachother floating in there hot pink space suits.
There space shuttle then landed at the moon 12 hours later. They got off the rocket and started floating everywhere. They were moon walking to!
They soon relized they wanted a snack. So they pulled out there easy bake oven and started cooking everything up. They then wanted to go swimming, but there was no water on the moon. They still decided to blow up there inflatable floaties and started fake swimming around the moon.
When they saw the American Flag, they whipped out there cameras and posed like it was a photoshoot. All of a sudden they heard "ima tell you one time," and they walked a little further down and saw Justin Beiber! He was doing the moon walk while singing "one time." He then dedicated the song to Sammie and Ajla. They were so excited they stopped breathing for a couple of seconds. Once he was done singing they all took pictures and then they hopped back on the rocket and left.
When they got home, no-one had believed what they had done up on the moon. Until they whip out there camera and post there pictures everywhere! After everyone had seen the pictures everyone then loved Sammie and Ajla! And that is the story of Sammie and Ajlas magnificent trip to the moon.

What had inspired me to write this story is me and my bestfriend Ajla are very close and in english class we thought of this idea to write this kind of story. we love making people laugh! and she also wrote one.

dawgyy said...
will this be posted in ur magazine??? its is amazingly good!