pants

Go don’t stop running there is something chasing us. Once there was a pair of pants that could talk. Since it was vary unusually wired there was talking pants every time he would say hi people would start to freak out. Then there was this one kid who did not care about anything he went up to the pants and asked him some questions. The one he wanted to know the most was the pants name. At first he did not tell him, but then he said something. His name was buzz-off. This was vary mean pair of pants. So the kid just walked away after that and the pants were following him home. The mom of the kid got so scared when she saw the pants. So the kid looked bake and told the kid a secret and the pants ran away. The kid and the mom never saw the pants again.

A couple years later the kid saw the pants again but something changed with the pants. The pants were so much nicer to everybody, and were not mean like he was before. So the kid goes up to the pants and says do you remember me the pants say yes. You are the kid that was not afraid of me. The kid sayed do you remember the secret I told you. Yes that you would put me in the washer if I did not leave you alone, so I did. I moved on now so see you later.

KAYLAVEGA said...
my story is up to pepole who would like to talk too me and i will get back to my story THANKS
writer

mcrfhgirl4ever said...
Thats really good

KAYLAVEGA replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:46 pm :
thanks person

mcrfhgirl4ever replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:47 pm :
No Problem writer person

KAYLAVEGA replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:23 pm :
thanks so much mcrfhgirl4ever keep in touch and to anybody else you can reply to it and i will try to get back asap.