King of the Jungle

I am King strong & bold. Let them fear me. My wrath is life threatening. No on will destroy me, everyone will respect me. “Bow Down!” says the almighty leader, me. “I am MAN!” I roar. Who are you? Dangerous I am. I bring the fires from hell& the screams of pain. Come to me with my Queen on my side. We shall rule, for I am the animal you fear. You are my prey. Take me as I am or suffer. I am the one to banish you from all that you love. Your treasures will soon become mine. I am King Strong & bold. Let them fear me.

((** No Longer Anonymous))
_Lindsay Perry- Alves

JHale_44 said...
Very nice.

hikari115634 said...
i loved it! you are a very talented writer. i actually thought that you were writting about the lion until i saw the wod MAN! hahahaha! it was amazing! i really enjoyed it! it ,ay have been short, but the best poems are those that speak with few words. keep it up! i wish to hear more from you!

Miller M. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 13, 2009 at 11:38 am
I enjoyed it- it definatly portrays a trait that is dominant in MAN and is constantly talked about. (it'll never get old :) )
Almost had it for a 100w contest- I think you'd be a good shot at it

InsprtnWrtr858 replied...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 11:08 am
Thank you very much!..I see this message coming from my boyfriend alot on his angry side...but he is very sweet on the other side...but this i think says alot about him and any other MAN that has endured something in their life time

pheasant said...
nice job lindsay

InsprtnWrtr858 replied...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 11:08 am
Thank you very much