A golf boy's adventure | Teen Ink

A golf boy's adventure

By daneshzg GOLD, West Vancouver, Other
daneshzg GOLD, West Vancouver, Other

Today little golf boy came out of the pocket to play, just as he stood up he got hit on his bottom! he saw dead golf ball drowned as he fled over water .
After three minutes he landed , he looked around and saw a little golf girl. He was going to ask the golf girl just when she got hit on the bottom and fled .
He had a few minutes rest and got hit again. This time it was softer. He turned quickly and froze, it was a giant that was hitting him the whole time. Little golf boy asked "what did I do that made you hit me all the time?" The giant didn't hear him and hit him again into a hole.
But the golf boy had a good plan. He tried to fly into the bushes. Poor little golf boy, he got hit 74 times! This was the last par little golf boy was ready this time. Boom! Little golf blasted off to freedom into the bushes .

The end

not
the
end
Little golf boy lived out in the wild for almost 2 days. He finally thought he should go home to the pocket since he is not ready for the wild life. Luckily, he was spotted by a giant to get out of the bush. So he returned home .

The real end

daneshzg GOLD said...
on Sep. 15 2010 at 9:26 pm
daneshzg GOLD, West Vancouver, Other
by the way... you do realize i have my username without capitals too?

daneshzg GOLD said...
on Apr. 4 2010 at 7:41 pm
daneshzg GOLD, West Vancouver, Other
Thanks, I will watch out for that, next time.

VucelichK said...
on Oct. 8 2009 at 8:13 pm
I only am amused by this piece because i am a huge fan of golf. Other then that this writing is not the greatest ever. You had many Spelling and Grammar errors like not making "what a capital W and the error in the first sentence. he saw dead golf ball drowned as he fled over the water. It should, He saw the dead golf ball as he fled over the water. Please look for these mistakes in your next piece.

daneshzg GOLD said...
on Oct. 7 2009 at 9:14 am
daneshzg GOLD, West Vancouver, Other
thanks! I have only been a student in Canada studying English for two years. This is the first try!

kmp(: said...
on Oct. 7 2009 at 8:26 am
Haha this is cutee. i likee it. (: funny !

kaseyyy BRONZE said...
on Oct. 5 2009 at 5:49 pm
kaseyyy BRONZE, Springfield, Ohio
this was funny to read in no seriousness whatsoever

kne456656 said...
on Oct. 5 2009 at 10:30 am
what happen