The adventures of a peculier band of travelers in a place very similiar to england if not england it

With that he turned around and walked out of the inn, slamming the door behind him. John seriously thought about the proposition and made his way outside. What did he have to lose? He was soon followed by the man with the multicolored vest. He was in turn followed by Monsieur Jean, who was in turn followed by the same ghost that had been following him. The man who had made the proposition looked over the three men and grumbled something about him having a bunch of weirdo’s for a crew. The next day they where to cast off and leave on their adventure. Being the cowardly sort that he was, Monsieur Jean-Femerichue de Sashaumauteiee, son of Prince Cheleseshemontee Sashaummauteiee, did not arrive. The captain decided to leave regardless, and they were on the open seas within an hour.

Peculiar things tend to occur at sea. This is what befell the three men: A storm came from about due south and buffeted the ship to the extent that a hole burst in the side and it sank. John Wiltshire awoke on a bright, sandy beach the next morning and was well aware that he was the sole survivor of the voyage. He was just beginning to miss the peculiar man that he had met with the odd clothing. A single tear began to fall down Johns face when suddenly, from the ocean behind him, there was a bright light and the most peculiar, yet melodious sound. He turned around and saw behind him an apparition that would eventually get him sent directly to an insane asylum. There was the man he had met, seated on an odd pink pillow with most peaceful look on his face. He was playing a metallic looking, blunt, upside down axe with strings. All about him were flowers blooming in outrageous colors as well as colors that he had never seen before. Odd music played out from the heavens and for the first time in the entirety of his life, John Wiltshire was at peace with the world.

Suddenly the apparition disappeared and a wave hit him in the face. He felt that he had to proclaim the news of what had just happened. Unfortunately, he was considered insane and was locked away in a cold, dark mental asylum where he died at the age of 87.

The End.

kirisake said...
Im currently in a writing contest with the author of this article... please read my work, and rate him vs. me! name of one of my works: Not a hero, not a villain.

christian_girl_101 said...
Oct. 23, 2009 at 12:13 am
haha loved the story, different ending... but yeah, pretty cool.

Dolly3 said...
though i'm not one for sad endings, i liked the wording and names

Pc L. replied...
thanks, read the preceding one. it has a similiar title and sets up this story

Dolly3 replied...
oh, ha, yeah i guess that would help :)